• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

SPAC

#16883 3 years, 3 months ago
Im currently in upstate NY and i visited Saratoga Spa State Park for my first time and its so gorgeous, it just now makes me so anxious to see Furthur at SPAC, i cant wait. Which of you will be hitting up SPAC along with what ever other shows? (~);}
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: SPAC

#16890 3 years, 3 months ago
Bethal
Jones Beach
SPAC
Mansfield
Vibes

Can't wait!
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#16894 3 years, 3 months ago
Wish i could go to bethel and jones beach since they are both the closest venues to me, but i will be at Allgood. So enjoy those shows man, ill be going to SPAC and Mansfield though along wit PNC and the mann. Going to try to get a ticket to vibes though the day furthur is playing. Ahh summer time cant come soon enough!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#16905 3 years, 3 months ago
I wouldn't miss Vibes if you can makes it, Friday night its .....Taj Mahal - Derek Trucks and his wife (Susan Tedeshi) - Levon Helm Band then Furthur .....what a line up! ...the entire daily schedule is on there site.

I wish I could hit more shows, the one in PA on 7/23 is 3.5 hours from me, which I'd definitly consider but I have camping passes for the Vibes and already missing Thursday to see them in Mansfield. Not only that but I just found out that some places in PA arn't that far from me so on future tours I will definitly consider them. I'm from CT.

I'm hoping to see some Bobby shows this summer to, maybe with his new "trio" that hes playing with in Colorado or something.....
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#16920 3 years, 3 months ago
Yea i was checkin out that friday lineup, im really thinking about it, im from long island so not far at all. But yes i would love to see bobby announce some dates, would love to hit those up, ether solo or with the trio. Im down for whatever
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#16924 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm in for Friday at the vibes...We will be there with a tribe
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17157 3 years, 3 months ago
well ba @ spac matt
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
kfender
Gold Boarder

#17181 3 years, 3 months ago
Bethel,SPAC and CMAC for me!!!!
SPAC84
Junior Boarder

#17485 3 years, 3 months ago
Bethel
SPAC
Vibes
Canandaigua
Raleigh
Simpsonville
St. Augustine
Alpharetta

Although I may skip St. Augustine-my college roommate from 25 years ago lives near the SC show so I may just hang out with him and then head to GA. Also, to be brutally honest, 4 shows with drives between each is a bit much for this middle aged head. Also savings in gas money is a factor. Now I have been told that St. Augustine is beautiful but I can't really see having much time to check it out.

To anyone heading to the SPAC show: Policing of SPAC lots rose to a new level last season and I expect them to do the same this year. Alcohol Verboten (and they are not kidding). I still love the place (it's my home turf-and I am an IA stagehand there) but it is not the funfest destination that it once was. Be careful!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17812 3 years, 3 months ago
SPAC84 wrote:
Bethel
SPAC
Vibes
Canandaigua
Raleigh
Simpsonville
St. Augustine
Alpharetta

Although I may skip St. Augustine-my college roommate from 25 years ago lives near the SC show so I may just hang out with him and then head to GA. Also, to be brutally honest, 4 shows with drives between each is a bit much for this middle aged head. Also savings in gas money is a factor. Now I have been told that St. Augustine is beautiful but I can't really see having much time to check it out.

To anyone heading to the SPAC show: Policing of SPAC lots rose to a new level last season and I expect them to do the same this year. Alcohol Verboten (and they are not kidding). I still love the place (it's my home turf-and I am an IA stagehand there) but it is not the funfest destination that it once was. Be careful!
good maybe that will keeppeople from talking during the songs
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds