• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SlipEleven
Junior Boarder

Re: 62 reasons to hate The Grateful Dead

#17925 3 years, 4 months ago
Annie wrote:
17) The band has a 100% death rate for keyboardists. And keyboardists aren't even cool.

ehem...Bruce Hornsby...

Exactly - not to mention Tom Constanten, also still alive and cool, AFAIK...
And now, for some feedback: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#17937 3 years, 4 months ago
I'd hate to see it when he actually spends an hour on a blog topic... it can only get worse. So he knows a few things about the dead. Between every thing he wrote is a chasm of ignorance.

Didn't Garcia get busted doing opiates in Golden Gate, and wasn't it a BMW? Just saying, if he gets that wrong, he got a lot of other stuff wrong.
tosamah
Junior Boarder

#18030 3 years, 4 months ago
SlipEleven wrote:
Hear, hear... his whole post was one big web troll, why give him the "satisfaction"?

BTW - I love your animated avatar - very cool !!

D'oh! This was intended as a reply specifically to tosamah (at message #17433 1 day, 3 hours ago, as I type this).

that's the thing right there... plus, it was all in good fun. as was said earlier, if we can't laugh at ourselves then we shouldn't be laughing at anyone... and, re the flag... not sure how long i can fly that ;^)
take my line go fishing for a tuesday...
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#18038 3 years, 4 months ago
doesn't offend me at all. writer is very bitter and shouldn't blog about topics he obviously doesn't "get". yet another prime example of 'if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your fucking mouth shut'. i never understand the huge amount of time some ppl spend talking/typing about stuff they dislike. Too much time on their hands I guess.
tosamah
Junior Boarder

#18047 3 years, 4 months ago
funny,i don't find him bitter. i think he is just making a joke about a segment of society that is ripe for picking. hello. just remember the last show y'all were at. take a snapshot of the images around you. that's why we go... great stuff. but jesus... a freak show for sure. I wore my funky funky knee socks for kicks during the last run. tame by comparison. FLY your FREAK flags, yo's... and be proud that somebody is talking about us and our favorite band... hello? take offense? really. why would anyone take this personally. i'm comfortable with my role in the dead scene, and with jerry, phil, roberto and all the gang. who the fuck cares what somebody else thinks (or even worse doesn't really think but just posts for amusement?)
take my line go fishing for a tuesday...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds