• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: The royal wedding. Somebody shoot me plz!

#17226 3 years, 4 months ago

Look! Its Prince William. I can tell by those sexy ears.
Lynx
Visitor

#17230 3 years, 4 months ago
[quote="Terrapin Sedation" post=17224]In a world of harsh reality, I don't mind a little diversion ( GO FLYERS! 38 Days till next Furthur show) and don't begrudge anybody there's.

Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#17240 3 years, 4 months ago
MONTREAL 2
BOSTON 1

ANOTHER GAME 6 AND 7 FLAME OUT.

WHERE ART THOU BOBBY ORR?
Lynx
Visitor

#17244 3 years, 4 months ago
I don't give a shit about those damn Red Sox (worst team money can buy), The Patriots or that cry-baby Brady, and never cared much for Basketball in general..... yet they all win championships! I want the BBBBBBBBeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#17276 3 years, 4 months ago
just wait for jimp wedding lol
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Lynx
Visitor

#17279 3 years, 4 months ago
"I love weddings. Drinks all around!"
-Jack Sparrow
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17344 3 years, 4 months ago
i think the whole royal wedding is a huge invite to those terrosits in England ,all those people in one spot ,target rich enviroment for sure
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#17530 3 years, 4 months ago
Makes me glad I don't have cable. I knew they got engaged but didn't know about the wedding until somebody at work started telling me about it like I'd give a shit. I'm with everybody that doesn't understand why they can spend so much on a wedding while it could be spent on other, better things.. like the homeless or starving. I feel the same way about game shows nowadays but that's a whole nother rant..
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
pittsburghgary
Fresh Boarder

#17582 3 years, 4 months ago
I can't even watch the news in the morning because of the coverage.
Very annoying
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#17597 3 years, 4 months ago
Don't care about the royal family at all. Except that movie the king's speech that was really good. Anyway I don't care but damn if I was invited I'd go and pretend to care lol.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#17639 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i think the whole royal wedding is a huge invite to those terrosits in England ,all those people in one spot ,target rich enviroment for sure

Oh shit, never thought of that. That would be a tragedy. Then it wouldnt leave my tv for years. That reminds me of a joke.
What happened to princess di when she stayed out past 12?

She turned into a concrete pillar.......

Poor taste indeed!!
SPAC84
Junior Boarder

#18324 3 years, 4 months ago
While I don't get the crazy obsession that non-brits have with the royal family and all of their doings, I'm thinking-take a look at us and our own crazy obsession with a band called the Grateful Dead. While I had no interest in paying attention to it leading up to the ceremony, even I turned the TV on for a few minutes this morning to check it out-glad I did because I just caught the RAF flyover with the WWI Spitfire, Hurricane, and Lancaster-That was COOL! Allso enjoyed watching the balcony kiss and especially the crowd reaction. My dirty little twisted mind was thinking that it would have been really cool if Wills laid some tongue in her mouth along with a royal grope or two. Now that would have been fun to see. I agree with those who argue about the fact that there are millions of people starving, wars occuring, and a general sense that the world is going down the tubes, etc. but also think about the fact that one needs entertainment or diversion in their life. Just imagine if all you did 24/7 was contemplate and try to fix all of the ills of the world. I'm sure some of us could do it (Monks or holy people for example) but I am not one of them. Finally, what about the fact that at it's most human core, it's two young adults professing their love and dedication for each other in front of God, family, friends, and the whole world for that matter - isn't that enough of a reason to be positive?
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds