• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Re: A guide to posting pics, vids, and gifs

#16867 3 years, 2 months ago
ive just figured out its impossible to do that since this board does not have an inbox function...........hmmmmmm

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Chester
More or less in line

#16869 3 years, 2 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
ive just figured out its impossible to do that since this board does not have an inbox function...........hmmmmmm

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Ok. I'm going to dig out that stuff tomorrow. Probably nothing fancy. I had a "Spotmatic" (I think that was it). In High School.
I had a regular lens, and a telephoto. I'll be in touch. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#16879 3 years, 2 months ago
cool , i had an iq zoom and a regular km in high school , and lots of Japanese novelty things hanging around , thinking about buying one of those nifty holgas with the pretty colors just because it looks like a neat thing to have , the 1930's kodak 5x7 is a fun thing to have too and i have a strange affinity for 8x10 pinhole cameras and twin lens reflex cameras we have quite a few old roliei cameras hanging around too lol it is really a sickness i think i will really take just about anything anyone is looking to get rid of in the way of photographic equipment , my first camera was a brownie and i still have it
Chester
More or less in line

#16887 3 years, 2 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
cool , i had an iq zoom and a regular km in high school , and lots of Japanese novelty things hanging around , thinking about buying one of those nifty holgas with the pretty colors just because it looks like a neat thing to have , the 1930's kodak 5x7 is a fun thing to have too and i have a strange affinity for 8x10 pinhole cameras and twin lens reflex cameras we have quite a few old roliei cameras hanging around too lol it is really a sickness i think i will really take just about anything anyone is looking to get rid of in the way of photographic equipment , my first camera was a brownie and i still have it

Oh jeez. You just told my story. Started with a Brownie. Still have it. Also have my dad's old camera collection. He had the 5x7 Kodak.
And an older Brownie, and a few other accessories. Somewhere I've got an older Rolleiflex. And a Kodak Brownie super 8mm Movie camera.
Plus all my old stuff. Cool. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#16901 3 years, 2 months ago
we need to have a "retro photo jam" meetup type of thing for us addicted folks

maybe a weekend in the DC area with a bunch of us dragging around large amounts of stuff lol
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#16902 3 years, 2 months ago
Chester wrote:
MsJimp wrote:

Oh jeez. You just told my story. Started with a Brownie. Still have it. Also have my dad's old camera collection. He had the 5x7 Kodak.
And an older Brownie, and a few other accessories. Somewhere I've got an older Rolleiflex. And a Kodak Brownie super 8mm Movie camera.
Plus all my old stuff. Cool. : )

damn brownies , designed to be the gateway drug i swear lol
judit
Junior Boarder

#17036 3 years, 2 months ago
bump for Milesgone
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
MsJimp
Expert Boarder