Junior Boarder

Re: The Beard

#17888 3 years, 5 months ago
He's the Gorden's fisherman.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17899 3 years, 5 months ago
did you dreadlock your nose hairs?.what is the deal with dreads anyway? ithough rastafarians did it are you rastafarian?can you undo it or is it matted ?how do you wash it? and lastly why ?just wondering.Im not busting em just curious
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#18020 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
did you dreadlock your nose hairs?.what is the deal with dreads anyway? ithough rastafarians did it are you rastafarian?can you undo it or is it matted ?how do you wash it? and lastly why ?just wondering.Im not busting em just curious

No..no dreadlocks coming from the nose...thats my septum with a piece of deer antler in it. Got it at a rainbow gathering from someone I made friends with..he spent the day carving it for me. The dreads are a long story..I've had them for 4 years..no I'm not rasta but I am familar with the concepts. As far as how would one take them out..you could cut them off...or soak your hair with conditioner and start at the end and try to comb them out...for me...they will not be cut until I die. I decided to take the dread journey right around the time when my youngest was born..kind of a turning point in my life. Dreads mean many things to many people..
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#18035 3 years, 5 months ago
like the beard...however, i would love to see him shave it off, cut his hair, and dye it back to original color. he'd look 20 years younger overnight....and the reaction when he walked out on stage for the first time would be priceless.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#18053 3 years, 5 months ago
MindLeftBodyJam wrote:
like the beard...however, i would love to see him shave it off, cut his hair, and dye it back to original color. he'd look 20 years younger overnight....and the reaction when he walked out on stage for the first time would be priceless.

yeah, shave it off. I think he looks likes a cartoon character. Which is all right, I guess, I've seen my share of cartoon characters over the years.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#18113 3 years, 5 months ago
Abba wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

No..no dreadlocks coming from the nose...thats my septum with a piece of deer antler in it. Got it at a rainbow gathering from someone I made friends with..he spent the day carving it for me. The dreads are a long story..I've had them for 4 years..no I'm not rasta but I am familar with the concepts. As far as how would one take them out..you could cut them off...or soak your hair with conditioner and start at the end and try to comb them out...for me...they will not be cut until I die. I decided to take the dread journey right around the time when my youngest was born..kind of a turning point in my life. Dreads mean many things to many people..
okay thanks for the reply i always wondered why people would do that,i once knew this girl who suggested i should do that to my hair( i had long curly hair like daltry @ the time)
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#18194 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
Abba wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

okay thanks for the reply i always wondered why people would do that,i once knew this girl who suggested i should do that to my hair( i had long curly hair like daltry @ the time)

Whoops.. I forgot to mention how I wash them. One can wash his dreads with baking soda and rinse with vinagar or you can get fancy and get some good old fashion Dr. Bronners (I like the peppermint). I wash my dreads about 3 times a month
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#126689 2 years, 7 months ago
Bumpin' up a classic thread.

Incidentally, there's a distinct absence of "Bob spit on me" comments since "the beard years."
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, SunshineSue
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#126693 2 years, 7 months ago
Bob Looks Like a Dancing Bear with the hair & the beard!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 2.79 seconds