• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

Re: Eugene dates announced

#18028 3 years, 3 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
Has Furthur ever sold tickets without an official announcement, or even announcing the day before? If this Friday at 9AM PST time is correct, this is an odd situation, right?

You know it's gonna get stranger ....
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadbearbaby
deadbearbaby
Fresh Boarder

#18104 3 years, 3 months ago
would you happen to know when the dates are, for these shows?
deadbearbaby
Fresh Boarder

#18146 3 years, 3 months ago
CONFIRMED DATES EUGENE OREGON: 9/23, 24, 25. ON SALE DATE 4/29, $50 OR SO + FEES, OVER 5000 TIX PER VENUE.
Weird how nothing has been announced, no word on any other west coast dates. more dancin in the rain, slip-slidin in the grass. Oh well, I'll catch the sun in june @ shoreline, yahoo.
Annie
Fresh Boarder

#18182 3 years, 3 months ago
I guess I'm getting up early tomorrow...the Cuthbert is the shit! Last year was wet (second night), but I like it that way, shows fan dedication. Who loves Furthur??!!
Mosthigh
Fresh Boarder

#18239 3 years, 3 months ago
deadbearbaby wrote:
CONFIRMED DATES EUGENE OREGON: 9/23, 24, 25. ON SALE DATE 4/29, $50 OR SO + FEES, OVER 5000 TIX PER VENUE.
Weird how nothing has been announced, no word on any other west coast dates. more dancin in the rain, slip-slidin in the grass. Oh well, I'll catch the sun in june @ shoreline, yahoo.

Got a link? Methinks pranksterisms abound....
Steve
Junior Boarder

#18245 3 years, 3 months ago
Hmmmm - what a shady way to make money - sell tickets for a show that doesn't appear on the band's website. Are there any Mods looking into this?
Thanks Charlie Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#18277 3 years, 3 months ago
Las Vegas! This time NOT the Hard Rock? MGM Grand Arena perhaps
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#18279 3 years, 3 months ago
Still nothing on the tickets west website.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#18280 3 years, 3 months ago
Mosthigh wrote:
deadbearbaby wrote:

Got a link? Methinks pranksterisms abound....

The pages were removed shortly after the leak. I personally saw a page for one night & also a "summary/index" menu which had links for all three nights. So, unless there's an elaborate hoax or they slipped on dates, I believe it's the real deal.

But still doesn't make sense why they'd announce tix on the same day they go on sale? Maybe it might be a nod to the locals to get first crack at tickets. Or it could be a miscommunication between furthur & Ticketwest ... where TW thought today was the first on sale day, but it was really the announcement day.

While I'd like to see an announcement today, I'd MUCH prefer to see/wait (for) an announcement which includes all other stops on this run. I'm way less prone to buying tix without knowing how all the dots get connected. Maybe they've gotten used to doing things this way (or have little choice), but the west coast is not exactly like the east coast where you can safely assume you won't have to drive an additonal 500,1000,1500 miles given how densely clustered the shows are out there.
cottie
Fresh Boarder

#18285 3 years, 3 months ago
When I talked to the person at the Cuthbert the other day, she knew all about the show. When it was, how much the tickets were and when they were going to go on sale. She said this morning at 9 am [west coast time]. I sure hope she is right! Ill be calling them at 9 if I dont see any ticket sales.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds