• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

75 Protesters killed in Syria

#15478 2 years, 12 months ago
Obama silent.

Why no US aid to the protesters like in Libya?
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

Re: 75 Protesters killed in Syria

#15485 2 years, 12 months ago
Thats why I didnt like going into Libya... There is so much ELSE going on over there in so many different countries taht we cannnot possibly help with it all. Its kinda like when you bring a treat to school, you're supposed to bring enouhg for everyone or you can't bring it. I dun get why Libya is sucha big deal when there is the SAME thing happening elsewhere. A nd the fuckers in Syria opened fire during a funeral didnt they?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#15490 2 years, 12 months ago
Lybia is just a continuing pain in the ass to "American ideals" Ghadaffi has thumbed his nose at our authority for over 30 years and our government hates him.
Syria on the other hand is not an idle threat maker like Lybia.
They are a no BS terrorist supporting nation with possible nuke threat and the backing of other terror supporting countries, a much more daunting challenge than Ghadaffi whom we've already smacked down on a couple of occasions
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#15494 2 years, 12 months ago
So we are chickens, then? Dont wanna pick a fight with someone that could actually fight back? Sounds about right actually
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#15502 2 years, 12 months ago
Soooo tired of the political situation in this country. My blood pressure was sky-rocketing every day after the Nov. elections, up until the Broomfield shows, then I tuned in, turned on and dropped out of the political discussion, and started thinking FURTHUR....

Seriously apathetic, but a whole lot healthier for my mind and body.

I will say that I am very disappointed in Obama and his inability to even attempt to live up to his campaign promises. I am a big one for compromise, but not the way he's doing it.... but I'm not going there.

Just my opinion, that's all. ... I have a whole conspiracy theory about his election, but I won't bore people here with it, or get myself worked up again thinking about it.

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by ruby_claire.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#15503 2 years, 12 months ago
The multi-nationals that own our government want Ghadaffi out so the US dances to Massa's tune. Syria's Assad and the dictators of Yemen and Bahrain are allies of the corporations so the US sits back and does nothing except provide aid in suppressing the protests, Check out who these rebels in Libya are. They are not fighting for democracy but for control of the country and the oil.

Obama ain't nothing but Bush in blackface.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#15548 2 years, 12 months ago
I wouldn't go so far as to say that were scared but they choose their fights carefully.
If we got into it with Syria it could draw Lebanon ,Saudi Arabia,Yemen and others into an already Volitile situation.
Most of those countries barely tolerate us as is,and we need to be getting done with Iraq and Afghanistan before we start heaping more onto the plate
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#15804 2 years, 11 months ago
That's bullshit. We can use economic sanctions against those countries. Obama is just obeying his corporate masters.

He is the House Negro doing Massa's bidding.
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds