• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: "Further Feat"?

#154162 2 years, 4 months ago
I am afraid you are all mistaken; Furthur feet, is a condition most usually experienced by spinners, proceeding a Furthur show, People with furthur Feet can be seen limping down steps; Holding on to hand rails like its their job, and throwing Glistening L shaped Sweat absorption apparatus into over-flowing Waste receptacles.

People with Furthur feet, are caricaturized by contradiction; Smile, Step, Frown, Smile, Step, Frown, Smile!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Little Bear. Reason: Mispell
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, dr bakes, Denver Man, gvanman, funky420, pulmike
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#154188 2 years, 4 months ago
god you internet folx always take a rumor and misread it then run with it.
i have it from a "reliable source" that Furthur Feat isnt the combining of the bands of furthur and lil feat, but bobby and phil both plan to have a run of furthur shows featuring a different guest each night.
i have heard rumors of santana, and all children of the beatles, and i think phils kid is doin a dj set (his dj name is gram cracker)
you heard it here first.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#154189 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes of course!

BTW., It couldn't possibly be meant to read as: "Furthur, Featuring Bob Weir and Phil lesh" like most of my Ticket stubs, and the majority of the Theater/Arena marquis's that I have and have seen
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#154190 2 years, 4 months ago
In the summer of 2000, among Phil's friends were Paul Barrere and Bill Payne. John Molo was the percussionist and a wonderful guitarist named Robben Ford played lead guitar. This band could jam like few others. For this band to come back, they could use the name Little Furthur Ford Molo Feet. As a name for a rock & roll outfit, that is just too long. Besides, how do we fit Bob into this lineup. Then it came to the powers that be. We could have two groups with interchangeble parts. One Night Bob would open with Joe and Jeff. The next night, the real lion king aka JM, Robben, Bill and Paul will play with Bob, while, Jeff, JK and Joe would join Phil. The goal will be to keep the music fresh and different every night. The only issue that remained was what to call this conglomeration. Welcome to an evening with Furthur Feet.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by nycdave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#154192 2 years, 4 months ago
Can we still walk around at shows like we're sooooo cool?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#154195 2 years, 4 months ago
We are definately way beyond cool. Didn't the kangaroo club on the honneymooners wear coonskin hats and shake the tail as a bonding method. So does this mean that the kangaroo court now has a role to play at Furthur Feet shows. What about those monkees?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#154197 2 years, 4 months ago
That is from the Honeymooners.

It was hilarious when they did it, and very exclusive. Only fellow Racoons knew what it was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#154456 2 years, 4 months ago
I think i quite like you people.Smiled the whole way thru that thread.Not sure if some of ya are just huge smartass es or just funny as hell or just insane.Anyway ya look at it i like it. P.S. Just dont ask me to show up cus i just might lol
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by i_be_sublime.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#154457 2 years, 4 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
... just huge smartass es or just funny as hell or just insane....

Yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#154485 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, well screw you guys, you all think your sooo cool.

I'm going to Furthur Feat show, and you can all kiss my ass.

What I do there is my prerogative. I'll be on tour.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Ossumpei.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds