• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Thanks for Sweetwater Bob!!

#152359 2 years, 6 months ago
I am very grateful to be able to enjoy one the nations most historic venues. its also very nice that so many of the events on the calander are not over priced. most poeple cant afford 75 to 100 bucks everytime they want to go see good live music. thank the Gods, and Goddess's that you, and those behind the scene, saw fit to bring back this landmark venue, and in doing so not make the ticket prices so high only the rich could afford.
Mark Karan is one of my fav. guitarist, and having him do a reg. wens. night gig is great. i look forward to seeing him perform there, as well as hot tuna, and New Riders.
may i suggest, you look into
the Devil Makes Three.
they are an ol'time folky band, that is really really good, and hail from santa cruz.
THANKS AGAIN BOB!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Thanks for Sweetwater Bob!!

#152371 2 years, 6 months ago
oh yeah! two major thumbs up for the Sweetwater. i'm in a parkng lot across the street from the Sweetwater as i type this message. i've seen every Mark Karan Wednesday so far except for 1, and am looking forward to another great Wednesday show tonight. Sunshine will be there and i'm sure she'll have flute in hand.

i usually set up my mic stand right next to Mark's mom, and she is an absolute sweetheart. if anyone on the forum ever has a chance to check out the Sweetwater do not hesitate.

thank you Bobby... you f'n rock!!!!!! The new Sweetwater is the bomb!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by .
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#152375 2 years, 6 months ago
TSquare were you at the Mark Karan show with Sunshine when they sang love light? And Mark did this awesome little tribute to Pigpen? Amazing!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#152382 2 years, 6 months ago
yes, fun night. i can't say enough good things about Mark. the first few shows we're $8 and they've now gone up to $10. holy Moses, are u kidding me?!!! thank you Mark Karan!!!!!!

next time you come back west we're going to the Sweetwater.

it would be great to plan a FFF Sweetwater field trip over the New Year's run... perhaps we could squeeze in a FFF Terrapin Crossroads field trip as well.

check ur PM and i'll talk with you soon.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#152556 2 years, 6 months ago
im goin to see mark on whne he gets back to the west coast on 6-6
but im goin to see vinyl there for their 2 night run next month, you goin be there taper t?
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds