• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Happy Anniversary Ratdog !!

#15128 3 years ago
4/22/1995 Historic Fort Scott, San Francisco, CA

One Set: Bombs Away, Fever > Eternity, Take Me to the River, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Easy to Slip, Spoonful, Josephine

First ''Bombs Away''; First ''Easy to Slip''; First ''Eternity''; First ''Fever''; First ''Josephine''; First ''Spoonful''; First ''Take Me to the River''; First ''When I Paint My Masterpiece''; Next ''Spoonful'' 12/13/1996 [79 shows]

(Earth Day Concert; RatDog's First Show; Bob Weir's First Show; Jay Lane's First Show; Matthew Kelly's First Show; Rob Wasserman's First Show)

Wish I could find a DL of this one......
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Confusions Prince, skidoo
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Happy Anniversary Ratdog !!

#15129 3 years ago
Happy Anniversary Ratdog! : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#15130 3 years ago
keep on keepin' on
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#15132 3 years ago
~ yay Ratdog <3
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#15166 2 years, 12 months ago
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Confusions Prince
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#15199 2 years, 12 months ago
and film is STILL better than digital

Right on. & cassettes are strill better than cds. Records too!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#15207 2 years, 12 months ago
not sure i would agree with the tape/cd thing , but that is not quite the same as film vs digital photography , medium format digital photography is better than say a 35mm film camera but when you start discussing issues like 5x7 and 8x10 cameras , thats a different story and the medium format digital stuff is not all that terribly versatile especially for shooting in low light the technology is getting better and there are some back yard mechanics out there who are making digital backs for things like 8x10's but that is a hobby solely for the insanely rich , digital makes shooting EASIER WITHOUT A DOUBT EASIER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER

Sigma is coming out with a 45 mp total 15 mp per layer 3 layer full spectrum image sensor equipped DSLR camera with many user friendly features that will most likely open a whole new line of professional quality results at a price point that is attainable for most semi serious hobbyists soon and that should prove to be quite an interesting development as they are planning to offer this for under 1,000 for a camera that will be as about as far from an entry level DSLR as you can get with the simplicity of an entry level DSLR I am excited for this digital camera , i am also considering getting a holga lol just because they are fun and i am sitting here wishing it would stop raining so i could go outside with the speed graphic 5x7
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
bdog
Junior Boarder

#15756 2 years, 12 months ago
[quote="the highway terror" post=15128]4/22/1995 Historic Fort Scott, San Francisco, CA

One Set: Bombs Away, Fever > Eternity, Take Me to the River, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Easy to Slip, Spoonful, Josephine

First ''Bombs Away''; First ''Easy to Slip''; First ''Eternity''; First ''Fever''; First ''Josephine''; First ''Spoonful''; First ''Take Me to the River''; First ''When I Paint My Masterpiece''; Next ''Spoonful'' 12/13/1996 [79 shows]

(Earth Day Concert; RatDog's First Show; Bob Weir's First Show; Jay Lane's First Show; Matthew Kelly's First Show; Rob Wasserman's First Show)

Wish I could find a DL of this oneGood luck I don't know that there is an existing aud of this show!!!
HEY BOBBY THROW US A BONE AND PUT THIS BOARD IN CIRCULATION!!!!
www.kimocklist.net DJA 3/21/42-3/19/11
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by bdog.
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds