• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Is Furthur going to go Furthur?

#4459 3 years, 4 months ago
i do not foresee this ending anytime soon, there is magic all over the scene both in the music and in the community..also heard some rumors for some INTERESTING summer ventures!! we'll sit back an await!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
furthurnyc
Fresh Boarder

#4476 3 years, 4 months ago
they are playing some of the BEST music ever period
Loonyj
Junior Boarder

#4542 3 years, 4 months ago
As long as they're playing, I'm on the bus!

I would like to see some Larry, Jackie, Mark, Kenny, and Robin from time to time mixed in.

Just sayin------
My favorite show, is the next one!
www.phumes.com
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#4557 3 years, 4 months ago
yes! amazing high level of music being created by furthur. i feel so damn lucky to be a part of this journey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#4593 3 years, 4 months ago
Seems that they are really solidifying as a band since late fall. Everybody seems increasingly more comfortable in their roles (even Bobby!). JK is finally exploring some way interesting, original sounds; the Russo monster is just getting so insane he's gonna sound like FOUR drummers come fall! Chimenti is absolutely irrepressible, pretty much always has been, he can't seem to help himself, man! Two or three bars into a solo may start somewhat, er, traditional, but *boom* he's outta there, just so far out! Amazing stuff! But nothing shows the true band vibe better than Jeff & Sunshine's obvious presence. They have clearly, finally, realized that they are part of the BAND, and not mere background singers, dig; and they are playing their instruments with all their heart!
This is amazing, upward spiralling stuff, and you know the whole band feels it now. Too late to stop, the wheel is turning and it won't slow down!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeObelisk
Furthuron
Junior Boarder

#4610 3 years, 4 months ago
Any heads here feel a Mickey and Billy visit in the future of Furthur down the line?
"Standing on the moon,
With nothing left to do.
A lovely view of heaven,
But I'd rather be with you - be with you!
CalliopesAndClowns
Junior Boarder
Bobby fans are people too!!!

#4617 3 years, 4 months ago
Furthuron wrote:
Any heads here feel a Mickey and Billy visit in the future of Furthur down the line?

Vibes. Just sayin'
This afternoon, streets turned grey and I watched the cars below
My time coming any day, don't worry 'bout me, no
MPL
Fresh Boarder

#4623 3 years, 4 months ago
I hope it goes for a while. we are so lucky to be getting this quality of music almost 50 years into this Grateful Journey!!!!
Attachments:
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#4823 3 years, 4 months ago
CalliopesAndClowns wrote:
Furthuron wrote:

Vibes. Just sayin'

If they did, they'd call it "The Dead" again.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#4842 3 years, 4 months ago
Furthuron wrote:

I'd love to see it, but unless Billy's had a big psychic shift, I don't think it's likely.
Jill
Junior Boarder

#5251 3 years, 4 months ago
Phil and Bobby are both really, really having a great time and plan on playing for you for a long time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brooklyn Jimmy, JStraw, the highway terror, Mully, judit, Lazylightnin, Tim The Beek
Lazylightnin
Fresh Boarder

#5313 3 years, 4 months ago
This band really blew me away in Philly. They were light years better than they were at Red Rocks, and thats sayin alot.... You could see and hear full on musical discussions btw Bob, Phil, and JK the last night of Philly, especially in Reuben and Greatest story. I love what they are doing, and you never know what to expect, something that is a real treat... THANK YOU GUYS!!!
Time to create page: 4.45 seconds