• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
CalliopesAndClowns
Junior Boarder
Bobby fans are people too!!!

Re: Is Furthur going to go Furthur?

#4617 3 years, 6 months ago
Furthuron wrote:
Any heads here feel a Mickey and Billy visit in the future of Furthur down the line?

Vibes. Just sayin'
This afternoon, streets turned grey and I watched the cars below
My time coming any day, don't worry 'bout me, no
MPL
Fresh Boarder

#4623 3 years, 6 months ago
I hope it goes for a while. we are so lucky to be getting this quality of music almost 50 years into this Grateful Journey!!!!
Attachments:
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#4823 3 years, 6 months ago
CalliopesAndClowns wrote:
Furthuron wrote:
Any heads here feel a Mickey and Billy visit in the future of Furthur down the line?

Vibes. Just sayin'

If they did, they'd call it "The Dead" again.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#4842 3 years, 6 months ago
Furthuron wrote:

I'd love to see it, but unless Billy's had a big psychic shift, I don't think it's likely.
Jill
Junior Boarder

#5251 3 years, 6 months ago
Phil and Bobby are both really, really having a great time and plan on playing for you for a long time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brooklyn Jimmy, JStraw, the highway terror, Mully, judit, Lazylightnin, Tim The Beek
Lazylightnin
Fresh Boarder

#5313 3 years, 6 months ago
This band really blew me away in Philly. They were light years better than they were at Red Rocks, and thats sayin alot.... You could see and hear full on musical discussions btw Bob, Phil, and JK the last night of Philly, especially in Reuben and Greatest story. I love what they are doing, and you never know what to expect, something that is a real treat... THANK YOU GUYS!!!
Furthuron
Junior Boarder

#5323 3 years, 6 months ago
Could not have said it better Jill!
"Standing on the moon,
With nothing left to do.
A lovely view of heaven,
But I'd rather be with you - be with you!
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#5327 3 years, 6 months ago
I've been to 3 shows and all were incredible. I felt a music experience unlike any other than I ever had before..period..I'm hoping for a great show in Hampton on the 1st. As a younger fan of the dead I never got to see the Dead in the earlier years and for me this is great to experience the best music possible in my time!
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#5329 3 years, 6 months ago
bitzer87 wrote:
I hope they go furthur in writing new music. Either with hunter or just with themselves

I'm ready to hear new music myself. Don't get me wrong, I love hearing the older tunes and I think the jamming is fantastic, but I think as musicians trying to explore new grounds, doing the same songs over and over kinda loses passion after awhile. I want this band around as long as possible!
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#5387 3 years, 6 months ago
I definatly think Furthur's here to stay. They might take a break, do some solo stuff and what not. But I thin Furthur';s their pet project. I think this is it for bobby and phil. And the music just SMOKES, so why not keep it up???
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds