• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Furthur last night was

#149909 2 years, 6 months ago
WOW!!!

Thought the 1st set was gonna be (all) early Jerry tunes...
dont know where the Easy Wind snuck in there...
but that was played very welll...
The VIOLA had us all picking up our jaws off the floor...

& The Black Peter was pretty damn perfect...(for Levon we assume)

now Im still scratchin' my head bout the Dear Mr. Fantasy & Cassidy choices, though I really enjoyed both...
& The Golden Road ripped!!!!!!

we all knew Brokedown was comin'...
& glad when it did....real nice ending to a wonderful run of shows.....
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Wheelman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Esaus Brother is my Son
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3204
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Furthur last night was

#149911 2 years, 6 months ago
Glad you enjoyed yourself !

good to see you around these woods again so soon......you have any summer show plans? Where do you hail from Wheelman?

Look forward to getting a chance to shake your hand
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Furthur last night was

#149918 2 years, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Glad you enjoyed yourself !

good to see you around these woods again so soon......you have any summer show plans? Where do you hail from Wheelman?

Look forward to getting a chance to shake your hand


why T/Y eco....

I'm from The Jersey Shore....
(I'll be doing 5 Furthur shows this summer...)

Summer plans? musically?
(man, I got so many musical choices around here...you'd hav to be a millionaire to see half of it)

how about you? plans?
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33868
More or less in line

Re: Furthur last night was

#149920 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, that was a nice run. I'm really glad I could catch one night. Wish I could've caught more. There's a special energy in NYC.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Furthur last night was

#149923 2 years, 6 months ago
Chester wrote:
Yeah, that was a nice run. I'm really glad I could catch one night. Wish I could've caught more.


There's a special energy in NYC.

what other city lights a world famous landmark in their honor?

but I honestly think Furthur outgrew The Beacon...
I think they could sell out Radio City 5 nights easily...(with a possiblity of adding an extra night or 2)
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Wheelman.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3204
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Furthur last night was

#149924 2 years, 6 months ago
Will catch up with Furthurs summer run at MCU. Check back around then for the roll call/meet up for those shows. Look forward to seeing you around the flag someday.

I am also fortunate this year to have a slew of shows to pick from being in the Mid West which usally isn't as fruitful for Dead Fam Music.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Esaus Brother is my Son
Junior Boarder
Posts:61

Re: Furthur last night was

#149925 2 years, 6 months ago
stream sounded great. second set was wow
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Furthur last night was

#149926 2 years, 6 months ago
Wheelman said it "WOW" ! what a great show, so glad I was able to make it to one.My ride ran late so I had no time to try to find any FFF people as we got to the doors at 7:20. It looks like it'll have to be at Bethel
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Furthur last night was

#149927 2 years, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Will catch up with Furthurs summer run at MCU. Check back around then for the roll call/meet up for those shows. Look forward to seeing you around the flag someday.

I am also fortunate this year to have a slew of shows to pick from being in the Mid West which usally isn't as fruitful for Dead Fam Music.

I always try to meetup with Ratdog.orger's...
dont know if you're tight with any...
but am usually in their midsts....
hope to run into this summer eco!!!
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Furthur last night was

#149928 2 years, 6 months ago
Warlock wrote:
Wheelman said it "WOW" ! what a great show, so glad I was able to make it to one.My ride ran late so I had no time to try to find any FFF people as we got to the doors at 7:20. It looks like it'll have to be at Bethel


last night was the best of the 4 shows I caught this tour...

ALL had great moments...
but last night=

WOW!
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds