• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
sara5000
Fresh Boarder

Re: greek ticketmaster password

#149835 2 years, 6 months ago
No proplem. Hey to katie may thanks for the rude email. You're the ignorant one if you think the scalpers don't already have the passwords, they paid the $5 it cost. I was hoping someone would be cool and give it out for free.
Carl
Junior Boarder

#149841 2 years, 6 months ago
sara5000 wrote:
No proplem. Hey to katie may thanks for the rude email. You're the ignorant one if you think the scalpers don't already have the passwords, they paid the $5 it cost. I was hoping someone would be cool and give it out for free.

yea i do not beleive for one second that scalpers check the furthur boards for ticket/password info...
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#149849 2 years, 6 months ago
So how did people do for the Greek & Santa Barbara pre-sale?
I have an extra pair for each night of the Greek in section C if anyone wants them for face+fees... PM me.

Did not get as good of tix as I would have hoped but they are okay.
Middle of Section B in center for Saturday (Row S)
End of Section B for Friday (Row L)
Middle of Section E for Sunday (Row T)

See you all in the fall!
Carl
Junior Boarder

#149976 2 years, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
So how did people do for the Greek & Santa Barbara pre-sale?
I have an extra pair for each night of the Greek in section C if anyone wants them for face+fees... PM me.

Did not get as good of tix as I would have hoped but they are okay.
Middle of Section B in center for Saturday (Row S)
End of Section B for Friday (Row L)
Middle of Section E for Sunday (Row T)

See you all in the fall!

I picked up a pair in the north terrace row H for friday and got shut out of saturday. tried twice and then gave up. got over to the santa barbara page about 10:10 and could only hit something in the way back so i decided to pass and try agin tomorrow. If I strike out again tomorrow for saturday at the greek ill pm you. hoping to score decent seats for san diego, santa barbara, and sat at the greek tomorrow but that might be asking for too much...
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#149979 2 years, 6 months ago
Carl wrote:
I picked up a pair in the north terrace row H for friday and got shut out of saturday. tried twice and then gave up. got over to the santa barbara page about 10:10 and could only hit something in the way back so i decided to pass and try agin tomorrow. If I strike out again tomorrow for saturday at the greek ill pm you. hoping to score decent seats for san diego, santa barbara, and sat at the greek tomorrow but that might be asking for too much...

Here's a trick for tomorrow or next time.... keep trying for better seats unless you are desperate to make sure you get them.. It took me a half hour of repeated attempts to get better Greek tickets than in the terrace. I guess people hold them and then release them so they get added back in again? My friend bought the first pair he got offered so that is why I have the extra pairs.

Good luck tomorrow but PM me if you are still in need after the TM sale.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carl
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds