• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

Re: March issue of Relix featuring Furthur

#18747 3 years, 3 months ago
That's a super pic, the guys look so happy and healthy!

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
reb
Visitor

#18906 3 years, 3 months ago
This a a grand issue of Relix with a meaty article on Furthur. It also has an article about Jam Cruise 9 with some very interesting pics of the scene, including one of 'Scaring the Childen'. It comes with a CD new music sampler with 'Mountain Song' as the first cut. The other music is worth a listen as well.

This issue also has another excellent article on Bob Marley (including pics) announcing the release of his final concert 30 years after his passing.

It includes an article on John Popper and one on the Persuasions. It has lots of interesting advertisments in it too for the many upcoming festivals and also a bunch of cool stuff to buy.

It also has articles on younger bands I was not familiar with and that was interesting too.

I ordered a single issue online witht he link provided here on another post. It is going into my dead suitcase beacsue it is a keeper. There is even a pic of Jerry Garcia on the cover of the Relix 'ten yrs after' issue in its Relix mag advertisement.

I really enjoyed all of it and I reccommend it.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#18943 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you for posting this! This answers a lot of the questions that have been floating around the forum. It also puts an end to a lot of rumors as well.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds