• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7560
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148590 2 years, 5 months ago
That's not true there is a huge market for RR scalping especially for that Saturday show. And you are right scalpers already have the inside track but why give them even more help?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148591 2 years, 5 months ago
last year i did not try for RR tix, but all other tickets on the west coast tour were pretty easy to come by. i'm hoping that the public on-sale on Friday will go much better than the Frontgate pre-sale. i've had mixed results with Frontgate, but the demand for tickets seems to be increasing... either that or Frontgate is getting much smaller allotments of tickets.

it'll work out, but the band is not making things real easy this time around. scheduling the public on-sale right in the middle of the Wanee festival sure does present a challenge. not sure how i'm going to get an internet connection at the Wanee campgrounds, but i'll figure something out. best of luck to everyone for the Thursday RR pre-sale and the TM public sale on Friday.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7560
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148593 2 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I sound like a dick and I know people are just trying to help. But I am always a little edgy when I don't have tickets in my cold clammy hands. I also like having GOOD seats and not watching them all go to the slimy scalpers.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148600 2 years, 5 months ago
O I understand your frustration DenverMan...but I just know you will get your tickets and perfect seats!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148601 2 years, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Sorry I sound like a dick and I know people are just trying to help. But I am always a little edgy when I don't have tickets in my cold clammy hands. I also like having GOOD seats and not watching them all go to the slimy scalpers.


i know exactly what you mean. ticket drama sucks!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3203
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148605 2 years, 5 months ago
Are any of us wealthy enough to start are own ticketing Brokerage?

I mean this still America right? We need to organize, compete, and concur the Scalpers......wait that seems a little too agro.

I will just buy my tickets like everyone else. Like W Lewis said-everyone who needs to be there; WILL be there. I kind of feel that we almost inflate the demand sometimes. I digress......

Anyone else like a good conspiracy? >FRONTGATE IS IN ON IT<

*Now where is that fall down laughing smiley face-a little help please*
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7560
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148606 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey Taper T. - are you coming out to RR? If you have trouble connecting to the net at Wanee, let me know and maybe I can help.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
GrandPaul
Fresh Boarder
Posts:12

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148630 2 years, 5 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Sorry I sound like a dick and I know people are just trying to help. But I am always a little edgy when I don't have tickets in my cold clammy hands. I also like having GOOD seats and not watching them all go to the slimy scalpers.


i know exactly what you mean. ticket drama sucks!


And I apologize for being a trusting fool by providing the 'BCO' link.
phishie
Fresh Boarder
Posts:8

Re: Today's ticket experience

#150018 2 years, 5 months ago
GrandPaul wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Sorry I sound like a dick and I know people are just trying to help. But I am always a little edgy when I don't have tickets in my cold clammy hands. I also like having GOOD seats and not watching them all go to the slimy scalpers.


i know exactly what you mean. ticket drama sucks!


And I apologize for being a trusting fool by providing the 'BCO' link.



No apologies required for this guy. Thanks for the link; coming from Vermont for my first RR shows ever with presale tix in hand!
I think its a little grandiose to think that a scalper is going to dig all the way back to the third page of Furthur forum topics to find this. Maybe so or maybe not, control of smilers can't be bought!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds