• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Today's ticket experience

#148448 2 years, 5 months ago
this has been an ongoing problem and discussion it seems front gate gets a small allotment of tickets, and everyone knows about the presale so they go fast i was pissed about tbethel selling out in a milisecond.howere the presale for ticketmaster i got a decent seat no problem.so to summerize it sucks but odds are if you do the TM presale youll be good,make sure you have your account all set up b4 you try to buy good luck
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seastrom
Rambleonrabi
Junior Boarder
"let me love you without ending"

#148470 2 years, 5 months ago
I got 2 tickets for Sat RR 1 for my Bday at the Greek.Last year nothing so I was happy this year.I will get the other two nights at
RR and the 6th at the Greek later...cant wait !!
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#148478 2 years, 5 months ago
got in and snagged 2 seats for RR night 2 saturday...those would be the hard ones

then got back in and got 2 ga for friday and 2 ga for sunday RR...

kinda nice...this is the first time frontgate has not screwed me

also mailed in for the same, so hopefully i can get friends to go if I get them or hook a few heads up when we get there...

good luck to all
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by StSteven.
Tucson John
Senior Boarder

#148479 2 years, 5 months ago
So it looks like the Edgefield tickets are only through their site , is this correct?
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Tucson John.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#148485 2 years, 5 months ago
Ticketmaster and live nation really have screwed a lot of things up. good for them for making profit everybody's gotta make a living but adding 40 bucks of fee's that's what i had to do for the fall tour last year but if you buy box office they usually don't charge you the fee's and give you face value but again you might run into some trouble with no tickets. good lucking finding them man!
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#148493 2 years, 5 months ago
Frontgate's on-sale always scares the shit out of people...there allotment is tiny, MSG sold out in seconds on Frontgate but you still could get tickets later on...same with New Years, etc. (well, minus the Beacon, but that's an exception)
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#148522 2 years, 5 months ago
i love frontgate tickets. never been done dirty. sat in some killer seats thanks to them, and grabbed tix for entire tours with them.

not everybody always scores but i guarantee you all the naysayers of frontgate who scored red rocks or edgefield tix will finally shut their traps.

a lot of people blame the program, sometimes it's user error as well.

aside from this, there are bare minimum two more opportunities to get tix for these events.

those who are supposed to be there will surely make it in, these west coast shows never sell like the east coast shows.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#148533 2 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i love frontgate tickets. never been done dirty. sat in some killer seats thanks to them, and grabbed tix for entire tours with them.

not everybody always scores but i guarantee you all the naysayers of frontgate who scored red rocks or edgefield tix will finally shut their traps.

a lot of people blame the program, sometimes it's user error as well.

aside from this, there are bare minimum two more opportunities to get tix for these events.

those who are supposed to be there will surely make it in, these west coast shows never sell like the east coast shows.

The only way you could prove that is to have a venue in the Bay or hell even Denver vs one in NYC that are the SAME size, just guessing here but Shoreline vs MSG for example both on a high demand night like Saturday. I bet you they would sell tickets at the same rate.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Jasper
Senior Boarder

#148536 2 years, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:

That's my sense, the human side of me wants to nail things down. It's all good!

J
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#148539 2 years, 5 months ago
GrandPaul wrote:
Frontgate did me wrong, too! There were two of us trying for the Red Rocks run and we were shut down.
Nada...
So to satisfy my need to try everything, I sent off three mail orders for the show.
On Thursday we'll hit the KBCO presale and then Friday's on sale date if Thursday doesn't work out.
Ideally, we'll score more than we need and get to make some folks happy in September!

What is the KBCO presale on Thursday?
Without love day to day insanity's king
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds