• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
JustBusiness
Fresh Boarder

Bummed about scalpers...

#14752 3 years, 5 months ago
...I just went to StubHub to check on ticket prices for the upcoming Canadaigua Show (Tuesday, Jul 26, 2011) to see if I could upgrade, since my presale seats were kinda weak and low and behold there are people asking $275/ea for some tickets. Just doesn't seem in the spirit, but I guess all fans would want to be up there, and the wealthier ones will be.... Oh well...

Come back to Highland Bowl in Rochester, NY. Best venue ever (Ratdog 7/12/09, Furthur 6/25/10).
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

Re: Bummed about scalpers...

#14766 3 years, 5 months ago
I know what you mean. When I was trying to get tickets in Boston (Sunday show at the Orpheum) some guy came up to me and asked "how much" I was willing to pay. Paid $75 for Friday (which was not bad at all for that show) and I offered him to up to $100. AND HE PASSED. My gf already got a ticket so I was desperate. Anyway, ended up finding a guy and piad $70, sometimes the universe does work out ok...

Actually before that too some scummy guy in his later 20s tried to sell me a BALC for 150! I told him to piss off, then he lowered it down to 135, loser. BTW, that $70 ticket was on the floor behind the soundboard, it was awesome. Great show too.

So, I totally feel you, its sad.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Bummed about scalpers...

#14800 3 years, 5 months ago
Scalpers. Bumming people out since the days of westward expansion.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds