• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

Re: Red Rocks 2012 Furthur Forum Gathering!!

#196977 1 year, 6 months ago
I looked high and low for the flag friday in the south lot and couldnt find it. looked for it saturday where it was said to be on friday, but didnt see it. Oh well. there is always next time, i guess
Right now, I can't read too well...
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#196982 1 year, 6 months ago
Keep in mind that the flag has human handelers guys.
This is an evolving process.

I will never forget the look on Bacon Rocks face as he came sprinting across the lot and said "Is that what I think it was?? !!!!" after we had just taken a picture with the splinterd FFF group stuck up in that lot. Bacon Rocks was great to meet you man !
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bacon Rocks
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#196983 1 year, 6 months ago
On Friday the flag was flying from my hotel balcony. When it was time for the show we all got in the cars. There was about 6 cars following each other. And the next thing I know we lost everyone! I'm new to Red Rocks and had to pull out the GPS after I couldn't find who I was following. We finally found the entrance but I pulled into the wrong one not knowing it was taking me to the upper north lot. Sorry the flag was not where it was suppose to be Friday. I just wanted to clear up any confusion for those looking for it. I felt horrible.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#196989 1 year, 6 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
On Friday the flag was flying from my hotel balcony. When it was time for the show we all got in the cars. There was about 6 cars following each other. And the next thing I know we lost everyone! I'm new to Red Rocks and had to pull out the GPS after I couldn't find who I was following. We finally found the entrance but I pulled into the wrong one not knowing it was taking me to the upper north lot. Sorry the flag was not where it was suppose to be Friday. I just wanted to clear up any confusion for those looking for it. I felt horrible.

Don't feel bad at all, it was meant to be! That's why I like this story so much. Otherwise you never would have caught up with Bacon Rocks in the north lot, and then me and others wouldn't have met him inside!! Everything happens for a reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67, Strider1, Bacon Rocks
Bacon Rocks
Junior Boarder

#197209 1 year, 6 months ago
once in a while
you get shown the flag
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right!!
so thankful for a misadventure, got my weekend off with that goosebump full of excitement feel.
i don't know who was taking the pics when i spotted ya'll but would love to see em!!! even though in my mind i can totally see it!!!!! what a fantastic group of people!!!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Ossumpei, SunshineSue
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#197761 1 year, 6 months ago
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Wundurland.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, GKB, Ossumpei, nycdave, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#197762 1 year, 6 months ago
http://[/img]
http://

http://
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, GKB, Ossumpei, iamthedoor, nycdave, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#199915 1 year, 6 months ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, lightchaser
danh1027
Junior Boarder

#200052 1 year, 6 months ago
Still looking to buy a Friday night poster if anyone hears of an extra, so mad I waited to buy one
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#200054 1 year, 6 months ago
hey all it was soo wonderful to see all my FFF we had such a blast then we went to the grand canyon until the following friday, I will pst picks sooon I promice love to you all
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds