• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Bobby??

#146334 2 years, 5 months ago
I love you bobby. I'm not perfect either. I wish my screw up's in life were forgetting words and having off night on stage with a sold out crowd of people who love you no matter what
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by 23atwell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, mattgill, gddave, DancinBear
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

#146339 2 years, 5 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I love you bobby. I'm not perfect either. I wish my screw up's in life were forgetting words and having off night on stage with a sold out crown of people who love you no matter what

yep, always and no matter what.
sunyata
Junior Boarder

#146356 2 years, 5 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
I think that means they are laughing

or in Jerry's case, doing another line before answering the question.
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#146362 2 years, 5 months ago
Take it easy peeps - no one here is demanding perfection. I posted this message out of concern, not criticism. Huge Bobby fan, that's where the concern is. If you saw what I saw you'd understand. Cheers to tonight!
The following user(s) said Thank You: UGot2Rollme
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#146369 2 years, 5 months ago
bxorain wrote:
Take it easy peeps - no one here is demanding perfection. I posted this message out of concern, not criticism. Huge Bobby fan, that's where the concern is. If you saw what I saw you'd understand. Cheers to tonight!

I understand. I didn't mean it like that. I'm concerned also. I want bobby to be healthy too
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#146382 2 years, 5 months ago
personally i think bobby has been going down hill for some time now. He just looks so lost all the time. IMO after seeing what my wife's grandparents went through i am serously concerned he has the onset of alzheimers, after all he is no spring chicken. Even if he is stoned or trippin or whatnot i don't think you would forget all those lyrics to songs you have been singing for 40 years. I wish you well bobby just take it mellow.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#146410 2 years, 5 months ago
I wonder if it has become work, and breaking up the boredom could happen in a lot of ways.

It seems like I remember times where they surprised each other with doses backstage.

Maybe he ran into Kieth Richards or someone, and was up partying all night. after all, it is NYC. I could forgive a guy who that happened to.

In a lot of ways like an athlete, fans love the guy and look to him for inspiration, and hope for a good performance during their precious times to see him live.

Repetition can cause memory loss also, especially if you do it a lot.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bxorain
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

#146433 2 years, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I only got to hear the stream last night I wasn't at the show....and it wasn't Bobby I was worried about. It was the whole band. The show just seemed kinda flat...But they all made up for it with that awesome SUGAREE! SHAKE IT SHAKE IT!

My hubby and i managed to listen to the entire 2nd set.

With all the craziness going on in our lives.....stress of dealing with worker's comp, dr's and lawyers and insurance companies oh my. With my mothers cancer sergery and recovery, his mothers broken hip and alzhimers and no help from anyone but Jesus and the positive vibes I get from this forum. I didn't notice any thing wrong with the band. They once again were music to my ears and a source of love, peace and joy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marymontana
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#146441 2 years, 5 months ago
DancinBear wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I only got to hear the stream last night I wasn't at the show....and it wasn't Bobby I was worried about. It was the whole band. The show just seemed kinda flat...But they all made up for it with that awesome SUGAREE! SHAKE IT SHAKE IT!

With all the craziness going on in our lives.....stress of dealing with worker's comp, dr's and lawyers and insurance companies oh my. With my mothers cancer sergery and recovery, his mothers broken hip and alzhimers and no help from anyone but Jesus and the positive vibes I get from this forum. I didn't notice any thing wrong with the band. They once again were music to my ears and a source of love, peace and joy.

God is good. Bless you and your family. You have alot on you plate. ((((((((((positive vibes))))))))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancinBear
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#146456 2 years, 5 months ago
Where is everyone listening to the streams, for the live shows every night?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#146465 2 years, 5 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
Where is everyone listening to the streams, for the live shows every night?

www.ustream.tv/channel/taperrob
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#146477 2 years, 5 months ago
I totally agree with whatever whats his name just said! Uh what were we talking about again?
And leave it on!
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

#146514 2 years, 5 months ago
23atwell wrote:
DancinBear wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

God is good. Bless you and your family. You have alot on you plate. ((((((((((positive vibes))))))))))))

Thank you 23....and right back at you...(((((((((positive vibes 100 times)))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#146566 2 years, 5 months ago
I like the sport analogy .. the super star has an off night and the rest of the team picks up the slack, that's what makes a great team or in this case band..

I've been saying they need to SLOOOOW down. Is it really necessary to do 8 fucking shows at the Beacon?? 8?? And if so, take a day or 2 or 3 off in between shows, rest, relax, take it easy what's the hurry?? That's what I don't get. I would do the 2 Wang shows, take 2 or 3 days off, then CT, take 2 days off, do 2 or 3 at the Beacon take 2 or 3 days off then do another 2 or 3 if you feel you need to.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#146595 2 years, 5 months ago
66slim wrote:
I totally agree with whatever whats his name just said! Uh what were we talking about again?

I believe your post would be more fitting over here 66slim www.furthur.net/forum/general-discussion...icit-disorder-thread
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#146676 2 years, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I like the sport analogy .. the super star has an off night and the rest of the team picks up the slack, that's what makes a great team or in this case band..

I've been saying they need to SLOOOOW down. Is it really necessary to do 8 fucking shows at the Beacon?? 8?? And if so, take a day or 2 or 3 off in between shows, rest, relax, take it easy what's the hurry?? That's what I don't get. I would do the 2 Wang shows, take 2 or 3 days off, then CT, take 2 days off, do 2 or 3 at the Beacon take 2 or 3 days off then do another 2 or 3 if you feel you need to.

I agree! I know even just following the tour, as I am getting older (only half the age of Phil/Bobby, roughly), that it gets hard for me to even get through a multiple night run and still keep my energy enough to dance every night! There are plenty of days that I wish there was an extra day or two off just to recover, and I don't even party like I used to. So I can't imagine how tough it is for these guys to get up and do it every night without a little more time off to recoup. Take your time guys, we'll always be here for you! Much love and good energy vibes to all of you, and thanks for providing all of us, so many wonderful experiences, for so long, and so consistently! I'll always be DEADicated!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr bakes, Denver Man, borninthedesert
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

#146740 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah I have to constantly pace myself dancing nowadays
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
asannit
Fresh Boarder

#146806 2 years, 5 months ago
Not to compare apples to oranges but I saw some Dead shows where words were forgotten and voices rough. Then the next time they would melt your face.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#146838 2 years, 5 months ago
bxorain wrote:
One other weird observation this tour - they don't come together and take a bow at the end of the show anymore??

if they are playing more than one night at a venue they do not bow until the final show. so in this case, wednesday night.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#146900 2 years, 5 months ago
^^exacly, they bowed the 2nd night at Wang and also Wallingford so far
Time to create page: 4.24 seconds