• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

Just found this

#146027 2 years, 5 months ago
I thought you guys might want to take a listen to this. this is recordings from inside phil's ear monitor at the omni back in 95. On the track it says jerry was getting shitty with harry about reverb but i believe it was mickey. But on the other hand this is sad because you can hear Jerry going archive.org/details/gd95-03-29p.sbd.18096.sbeok.shnf
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Just found this

#146087 2 years, 5 months ago
Got any more of these? thas pretty sweet listening to Phil's bass through his ear monitor, Help on the Way is a must listen to for that fact alone!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#146205 2 years, 5 months ago
I've been trying to look i can't seem to find any right now but if i find anything i'll let ya know man! (:
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#146390 2 years, 5 months ago
Any idea what dude means with the comment "these are not from the scanners in the parking lot?"
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#146646 2 years, 5 months ago
bokb wrote:
Any idea what dude means with the comment "these are not from the scanners in the parking lot?"

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I know there are some very committed heads out there, but to hang in the lot with a scanner picking up the ear monitors is insane! Not saying I wouldn't liten to recordings if they were available
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds