• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: C'mon Folks,we don't have to

#145453 2 years, 6 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Really though, do the people that smell like ass not bother you guys?? Or are you one of them?!?!?!

Well it's not the most pleasant, but I can tune it out after a minute or so. At times that is the only real open dance space for obvious reasons, and well I sort of enjoy free space. I usually smell BO not ass. I suppose if it really stank like poop it would be to much for even I to handle.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#145482 2 years, 6 months ago
lone and continuous clapping is far worse!
Chester
More or less in line

#145485 2 years, 6 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
lone and continuous clapping is far worse!

Absolutely. And folks that sing the wrong lyrics, as loud as they can. Some folks just can't contain their enthusiasm.
Although, I wish they would try.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#145498 2 years, 6 months ago
Maybe the FFF could rent a huge electronic billboard to list all the things that piss everyone off, and it could scroll above the stage so everyone would know how to act!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#145502 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok here's what I hate. When it's ga seating and I gor for the aisle seat like I always try. It gives you a little extra room to dance. Then after a song or two, people come down and all of sudden there a couple dancing on the side of me. I no longer have a aisle seat and not enough dancing room. I never say anything to the folks, I'd rather be friends with them and give them a hug. It's just a pet pea.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
DeadIsaac
Fresh Boarder

#145716 2 years, 6 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
We should show up with rocks to break beer bottles, telephones, and cameras, squirt guns to put out cigs and weed, UV lights to destroy LSD, and fishing string and sewing needles to sew people's mouths shut! Might be a good idea to bring handcuffs and hog ties, too, ya know, just in case people dance too hard and obstruct our view of the stage. That ought to make the party a lot more fun!

What are you all fricken insane. Show love, let people do as much acid, smoke as much weed and cigs, and anything else they want to ingest. I understand the talking, just not loudly all the time.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#145759 2 years, 6 months ago
I was just poking fun and being sarcastic! I like to live and let live, but if someone is really pissing me off by something they are doing, I politely ask them to stop, and usually have no problems, or either they move, or I move.. I've had a few cases where drunk people, start running into me and stepping on my toes and stuff.

Specifically I had some girls doing this once, when my friend (another female) and I were dancing together I am not sure if they were trying to get closer to me and show off, or just drunk and oblivious to the fact they were doing it. I just reminded them that they were in a crowd of thousands of people, and it'd be nice if I could still keep some of my toes intact to get home.. They chilled out after that...
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#145850 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm down for throwing rocks at the phones and cameras and shit but squirt guns for the pot and cigs?! and UV ray lights to destroy the LSD?! COME ON MAN BE REAL HERE!
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#145882 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm with ya on the loud talking because these days the music is never loud enough.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#146040 2 years, 6 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
For me its the stinky ass folks. I have a strong sense of smell (from my sommelier days) and good lord some of the people at these shows stink to high heaven!! Whats the deal folks?!?!?!?! And I don't mean, oh I did 2-3 shows without showering, it must be weeks, maybe months for some of these poeple!!! LOL

Oh, that's too bad! I hate smelling people's BO, too. I noticed something different at this year's NYE run. Not only did I not smell anybody's bad BO, the only bodily scent that came to my nose was one of......wait for this........SOAP! Yes, that's right, the smell of body soap, like copious applicatons of hotel soap. Absolutely no patchouli. I was amazed and delighted. Maybe that's the difference between East and West coast heads? We bathe more out here nowadays?

And yes, the first stream from the Wang sounded like a cocktail party. A few words, sotto voce, to your friend, or an exclamation, are acceptable, but this constant buzz of chatter...really, people...get a grip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GratefulDad420
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds