• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Big Ralph
Junior Boarder

C'mon Folks,we don't have to

#145279 2 years, 6 months ago
talk so loud at shows....it just over two hours.....listen to the MUSIC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Tmglf2, Daisy Mae, scar1et_f1re, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: C'mon Folks,we don't have to

#145289 2 years, 6 months ago
Maybe I'm just cranky lately, but I've been having visions of all the FFF showing up at shows armed with pins to pop nitrous balloons and bunches of those cards that say "When you're at a Furthur show, please shut up and dance!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Tmglf2, direwolflove222
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#145309 2 years, 6 months ago
I don't like the pukers. For some reason I tune out the talkers very easily.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#145312 2 years, 6 months ago
For me its the stinky ass folks. I have a strong sense of smell (from my sommelier days) and good lord some of the people at these shows stink to high heaven!! Whats the deal folks?!?!?!?! And I don't mean, oh I did 2-3 shows without showering, it must be weeks, maybe months for some of these poeple!!! LOL
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#145323 2 years, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Maybe I'm just cranky lately, but I've been having visions of all the FFF showing up at shows armed with pins to pop nitrous balloons and bunches of those cards that say "When you're at a Furthur show, please shut up and dance!"

I couldn't find the one that said Furthur, but just the same

P.S. I'm loving inserting photos with my photobucket! I'm not letting them win!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#145330 2 years, 6 months ago
We should show up with rocks to break beer bottles, telephones, and cameras, squirt guns to put out cigs and weed, UV lights to destroy LSD, and fishing string and sewing needles to sew people's mouths shut! Might be a good idea to bring handcuffs and hog ties, too, ya know, just in case people dance too hard and obstruct our view of the stage. That ought to make the party a lot more fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#145397 2 years, 6 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
We should show up with rocks to break beer bottles, telephones, and cameras, squirt guns to put out cigs and weed, UV lights to destroy LSD, and fishing string and sewing needles to sew people's mouths shut! Might be a good idea to bring handcuffs and hog ties, too, ya know, just in case people dance too hard and obstruct our view of the stage. That ought to make the party a lot more fun!

Or just a better attitude and regard for those around us.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, neverstop66, Sugaree1, bokb, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, Strider1
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#145413 2 years, 6 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:

Now thats thinking outside of the box. I like your creativity.lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: GratefulDad420
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#145417 2 years, 6 months ago
Really though, do the people that smell like ass not bother you guys?? Or are you one of them?!?!?!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#145449 2 years, 6 months ago
Everyone likes their own brand!

(insert Fat Bastard image here if you can get this asshole site to do it)
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by bokb.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds