• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

How Tight is the Beacon Security?

#144956 2 years, 6 months ago
Can You burn one in there or no?? i saw one post about someone getting kicked out for dancing but was the only post i saw about it and i looked on a few sites, did any1 else have or see that problem? im going for my 1st time fri and i hate when ur get watched the whole show, i been at 2 furthur shows like that and both were still great but it is kinda a downer, i have to just play it off so it doesnt ruin my time but once the music is on nuttin can bring me down i can pretty much deal with whatever and have a blast, but still would like to know what to except when i get there...also how is gettin in...mann center they were grabbing nuts ans shit and tower and a few other places on the summer tour where pretty tough i mean i get thru with what i needed but the hassle sucks....thanks in advance if u answers my questions....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
hyjacker
Junior Boarder

Re: How Tight is the Beacon Security?

#144961 2 years, 6 months ago
They've been very cool. If they see you smoking they'll ask you to put it out so just don't be overt about it. I didn't see anyone getting hassled Monday or Tuesday except one guy who more than deserved it.
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#145053 2 years, 6 months ago
very cool...thank you for the heads up...r u goin fri??
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#145080 2 years, 6 months ago
Dude if security grabbed my nuts, I'd be getting a lawyer.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#145150 2 years, 6 months ago
it's been surprisingly cool in there.

walking in is a breeze. the first night they patted down my full pockets and waved me through. second night the guy opened up my chapstick, a pack of gum, and my cigarette pack, but a random bag would have been cool in the pocket. stash in the shoe, fool-proof there.

inside i was down in the front of left center orch. near aisle with active security but i had zero problems with the stealth one hitter playing it cool.

just be smart about it.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ajk-thesamething
Fresh Boarder

#145165 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree - just be cool and discrete about it during the music. My wife lit up in our row during the break between sets and security came and confiscated her bat hit.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by ajk-thesamething.
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#145249 2 years, 6 months ago
very cool thanks guy and for getting it in my checks bra is ALWAYS a great way...no1 ever grab a girls boobs...and for the nut grabbing they really didnt grab my nuts per say it was more my wist line they checked, i made it sound wrost then it really was...i did have a cop grab my nuts b4 tho and he said this doesnt mean we r going on a date(cock sucker) but i was on probo and had a bag on me which he didnt find some how by the grace of god cuz he checked me 3x(dumb piggy) but i couldnt do shit i was just happy to be let go after 3 hrs... btw the reason i got probation was i got pulled over w/ bud my buddy that i got it off and was driving my car had 2oz on his wist and 15 subxon and they didnt feel him and let him walk home...i mean it sucked gettin caught but i was in the back of the cop car w/ a smile bc he didnt get caught i mean fuck i was already busted there was no reason for him to get in trouble too....sorry just my stupid sorty with the ran in with the law, only had like one other ran in w/the police other then gettin pulled over
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#145255 2 years, 6 months ago
I saw four people kicked out for smoking pot the first night (front left section of floor), the usher said they have a zero tolerance party. The next night I was in a different location (front right floor), and people were smoking with no problem. I would be discrete, especially if you are on the inner floor. I also saw someone het kicked out for arguing wih a guard over whether he had to leave a section he didn't have a ticket for. Overall they seem mostly cool but the consequences are ugly if you do the wrong thing...
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#145257 2 years, 6 months ago
monday i saw people getting ticket rips and one person kicked out. just be very careful
rick063092
Junior Boarder

#145265 2 years, 6 months ago
Been to the Beacon a ton of times for a ton of bands, it all depends if the security person at/near your section is a zealot or not. Do yourself a favor a give a good look around prior to lighting up..
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds