• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Just got the crap scared out of me by a snake

#14542 3 years, 6 months ago
The spider may have turned into something else by now. ; )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , MushroomMan
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#14568 3 years, 6 months ago
hey guys its indoor/outdoor spray with a "country fresh" scent lol ......yea right.

i was going to open some windows but then......

yea obviously im a little late with the thread, thanks for the concerns!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Lynx
Visitor

#14589 3 years, 6 months ago
[quote="MushroomMan" post=14533]holly shit dude .......i have this rreal old colorful trippy carpet and I'm tripping balls (right now) and looking around and this spider comeas across the car[pet. so i grab my spray which i hasve for incaze thewe in a tight spot (the spider stoped by the way) and i look back and im looking at this spider and tripping face thinking"wow i gotta kill this thing quick or suttin" and then I look closer and Im not even looking at a spider!! now I'm thinking was i just tripping or did i see him bt then i see him (he blended in with carpet and im tripping) he ran real fast i got him with the spray....../now it stinks in here LMFAO...omg[/quote]

Sorry about implanting that spider into your subconscious MM. I just woke up, read your post and am still laughing. It will have me giggling all day. Hope you had a good trip other than that. Sorry dude!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#14638 3 years, 6 months ago
oh don't worry it was all good, I couldn't stop laughing about the whole spider thing when it was happening....
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds