• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Furthur Store

#14401 3 years, 5 months ago
Im really diigging the stuff there exspecially the pickn oranges t shirt, whats your thoughts? I would like to keep seing more t shirt designs pop up as well as this could be a cool place to post a t shirt idea - DAN
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Furthur Store

#14417 3 years, 5 months ago
I would like to see all the merch. available in one spot , like G.D. Ratdog , P.L.+F's, T.O.O., Furthur etc. all from the same online store plus all of the old retro merch. available for back order
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#14447 3 years, 5 months ago
Would love to see some of the great merch they had on this tour online. Esp the Rangers gear I saw at the bestbuy shows. hint hint
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#14492 3 years, 5 months ago
both great ideas guys, and that defintly would be nice instead of jumping from websites to get practicly the same gear
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#14958 3 years, 5 months ago
DangerousDan wrote:
both great ideas guys, and that defintly would be nice instead of jumping from websites to get practicly the same gear

yep, plus I have not seen a lot of the really cool Furthur gear from this past tour online. There seems to be plenty of T-shirts from 09 leftover tho. Lol.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#14975 3 years, 5 months ago
I think the store is lacking big time. The shirt designs, hats, etc seem to be lacking any real creativity or depth. I generally prefer local artists and designs found at shows by vendors
mrbills64
Fresh Boarder

#14976 3 years, 5 months ago
I went to see if I could get some CD's from last years shows and they are not available...wish they had a backlog....thanks
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#14983 3 years, 5 months ago
I just got an email from the Further store saying that those are the only shirts left over and that the Radio City Poster is all they anticipate adding. So....don't forget to stop by the merch stand at the show.

I have been fortunate to contact the artists for posters in the past and get AP's of the posters.

Wish everyone luck and if anyone finds “other resources” post it on the boards. I am also very interested in the rangers logo.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#15040 3 years, 5 months ago
Keep up the suggestions and ideas guys, this has potential to help benifit not only official furthur store stuff but too anyone one of my brothers and sisters who sell grip on lot. I think a John K shirt would be cool and have a halo/sun behind his head and blinding us with his gid fiddel. Also a black tshirt and in white is Fuckn Jeff Chimenti tearing it up - Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#15210 3 years, 4 months ago
DangerousDan wrote:
Keep up the suggestions and ideas guys, this has potential to help benifit not only official furthur store stuff but too anyone one of my brothers and sisters who sell grip on lot. I think a John K shirt would be cool and have a halo/sun behind his head and blinding us with his gid fiddel. Also a black tshirt and in white is Fuckn Jeff Chimenti tearing it up - Dan

Dude did I see you wearing the Kadelick shirt with the Caddy logo. That was such a cool shirt!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds