• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

R.I.P. Joe Kimutis

#140110 2 years, 3 months ago
Joe is the 19 year old who died last year on this day, March 31, at the Furthur show in Pittsburgh when he launched out the upper story window

No toxicology report was ever released. From what I could gather from his facebook pals, joe was a real cool, down to earth guy who was loved and is still loved by many. Nothing would indicate any reason for a desperate dive, or even a drug-induced one.

Might have been going for the laugh......

To all who knew him, especially his family, my thoughts have been with you more than you could ever know.

www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Joe-Kimutis/103698609713934

I
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, scar1et_f1re
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: R.I.P. Joe Kimutis

#140120 2 years, 3 months ago
R.i.P Joe!

I was at that show, I had no idea it had happend, But when exiting the show later that night, I did happen to notice a 4x8 sheet of plywood covering an upper window, They work fast in the Steel City.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#140144 2 years, 3 months ago
Funny, I was just thinking about that whole incident the other day. I hope Joe is sitting somewhere happy, in the Land Of Hope And Dreams.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#140153 2 years, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Funny, I was just thinking about that whole incident the other day. I hope Joe is sitting somewhere happy, in the Land Of Hope And Dreams.

That is a good thought. R.I.P. Joe.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#140172 2 years, 3 months ago
RIP. the ironic thing is you know Joe is smoking fire on the mountain and hearing unbelievable Garcia riffs.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
lyra123
Fresh Boarder

#289754 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Today, I found a t-shirt from my freshman year. I had everyone sign it. Joe was in my Algebra class that year. that's where I met him. He signed in big block letters, "JOE KIMUTIS" with Mrs. Ullom's green dry erase marker on the shoulder of the shirt. It got me thinking about him. I was in classes with him for about 3 and a half years. In one class, there were two Joe's. My best friend's brother was Joe and Joe Kimutis was "other Joe" I never hung out with him because I was part of the outcast crew and he was more along the lines of the cool kids. But he was always nice to me. He was always joking around and smiling. He was a great person. I think about him from time to time and hope that where ever he ended up, he's happy.

Rest in Peace Joe!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds