• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: what goes on here?

#13889 3 years ago
I am not trying to say that we have to subscribe to anything at all.I am my own person and don't blindly follow anyone or anything.I merely like to discuss the music I love without resorting to name calling or a deader than thou attitude.Too many people on the zone resort to spiteful rhetoric just to envoke a reaction and think of themselves as famous because everybody knows their name or something.Then hikingman comes here and tries to act like he's not one of them.I have enough friends and don't need to be aqccepted by these people.Anyone who feels the same way I do I would love to be friends with
The following user(s) said Thank You: Creeker, Confusions Prince, Abba, JOE DANGLE, MWoods
hikingman
Fresh Boarder

#13919 3 years ago
Hiker is a fraud! He will burn in hell for this! I am the one and only Hikingman!
Timmy Hoover
Junior Boarder

#13944 3 years ago
Creeker wrote:
you left?

Stay away man....I think it would be better for everyone

You little act wont fly here

and besides that little guy.....these are deadheads......

how does your little act of beating woman, stealing their drugs and swindling other women out of money to hide you work out here Creekhead?
Timmy Hoover
Junior Boarder

#13945 3 years ago
>>>>>>>jeeziz, nick, same schtick on a different board? i gave you more credit than that. it wasn't even funny back there...

just like you Mandy
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#13946 3 years ago
anyone ever done The Applacian Trail?
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Timmy Hoover
Junior Boarder

#13956 3 years ago
sjfgreenman wrote:
anyone ever done The Applacian Trail?

No but I read a good book on it recently. I think it was by Bill Bryson. Can't recall the title right now.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#13973 3 years ago
Ha, I read that book 3-4 yrs ago but gave it away and can't remember the title
I'm reading his "Short History of Nearly Everything" right now...the guy is hilarious

The App Trail is very freakin cool, I've hiked segments of it + had a garden client w/ property 100 yards from another section of the trail in Cornwall, CT.
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

#14106 3 years ago
A Walk in the Woods, an excellent read indeed. Katz cracks me up while reminding me of useless freeloaders i knew at shows.
I have only done sections, I would like to through hike S>N someday.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#14114 3 years ago
Thanks, Bill. Katz the klutz lol

Would you start in Georgia and head for Maine or vice versa? I'd start in Georgia early Spring.

In Cornwall Ct there is a store right off the trail and I'd cross paths with folks doing the AT. I often shared special treats with them that were very much appreciated. Simple pleasures are huge out on the long trail.
Creeker
Junior Boarder

#14120 3 years ago
Ya Know Hoover

things here are good...thank you for asking

Nobody here seems to judge people they dont know...unlike you

You dont know me...we have never me...Hell..you dont even know ONE of my friends or family...Nobody

and yet...you like to make stories up and try to trash me

Best of luck to ya buddy....I hope someday you come out of your shell and realize what an ass you have been....

Kindness is a real thing...grab it and hold on for the ride man
Life is fucking great
thank you
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds