• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: what goes on here?

#13866 3 years, 3 months ago
I am really starting to get annoyed by all the zoners who think they are some kind of celebrity.Posting all day long like what they have to say needs to be taken as gospel or something.Along with trying to pass their opinions off as truths.I come here to discuss my favorite music with like minded people.Too often I find self absorbed arrogant people who think that they're the supreme experts on these matters.There are a lot of mean spirited people on the zone and they're trying to bring it here.I like it here but might stop checking in if it starts to get hateful like the zone
Creeker
Junior Boarder

#13867 3 years, 3 months ago
See that little Nikki

Nobody wants your bullshit here man
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#13870 3 years, 3 months ago
kfender wrote:
like minded people.

I keep reading this phrase on this board and it freaks me the fuck out.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#13871 3 years, 3 months ago
>>>i will be stepping in as Further Junior Admin Team

>>>in time you will all know the reason i have been sent

jeeziz, nick, same schtick on a different board? i gave you more credit than that. it wasn't even funny back there...

>>>you seem like one of the Philzone scum bags. that site is for animals.

pretty weak sauce attempt at creating a trojan horse. i already blew your cover here, dude...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by mandala.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#13872 3 years, 3 months ago
didn't mean to freak you out Jimmy.I don't now how to describe it except to say people who loved the vibe and energy of a Dead show before we all grew up and became jaded and cynical.I guess I have Peter Pan syndrome as I feel I have not grown up to become so bitter and mean to people
Lynx
Visitor

#13874 3 years, 3 months ago
kfender... they're just trying to get a rise out of you/us. Don't let them. You are 100% right in everything you said.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#13875 3 years, 3 months ago
Lynx wrote:
kfender... they're just trying to get a rise out of you. Don't let them. You are 100% right in everything you said.

I am in no way attempting to get a rise out of anyone. I've read that phrase in like 10 different threads, and it freaks me out.

I appreciate your clarification kfender, and I generally agree. "Like minded people" sounds way too dogmatic and bullshitty to me.
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#13877 3 years, 3 months ago
I can't speak for kfender, jimmy, but I think by "like minded people" he meant people who are fans of the music of the Grateful Dead... not Borg-like automatons. But I think you are plenty smart enough to realize that and are just pretending to have taken it as more.
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#13879 3 years, 3 months ago
Fair enough Mwoods, it's just a phrase that strikes a nerve, and always has: the assumption that people who like the music must subscribe to some other dogma whatever that may be. Seen it too many times, and know it has no basis in reality.
Jughead
Fresh Boarder

#13881 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi Nick
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds