• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

Re: Phil:: Please dont REMOVE the OBAMA sticker

#14193 3 years, 6 months ago
SF Green: I am going to lunch and then have to get some work done. I will research and report my findings on Dems taking corporate money. Peace
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#14194 3 years, 6 months ago
>>What's fucked is someone telling someone else what their politics should be.

You think that is more fucked up than the government is?
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#14196 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, I'll come up with a Republican list Enjoy lunch, I am heading back out to the garden
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#14197 3 years, 6 months ago
the dems get tons of money from the labor unions and their pacs and lobbys.they also accept corporate money stop the whole holier than thou BS.both groups suck
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#14200 3 years, 6 months ago
oh yeah ever heard of george soros?
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#14204 3 years, 6 months ago
Sure I've heard of Soros

Care to do a comparative study of his actions the last decade or 2 compared to the Koch's?
They have been been fined millions, have a big interest in deregulation at our expense..our expense.
You want evil? Look up the Koch brothers record, they should be in jail for polluting and breaking laws knowingly, damage done to the communities they set up camp in..

You think the unions or Soros are even in their league when it comes to corruption, damage done to the average American and/or buying politicians to do their bidding?

If you want to fix the problem just restore the tax table, close the corporate tax loopholes, have all state taxes equal so the corporations don't move around and blackmail states into not taxing them, fine-penalize corporations heavily for taking business overseas, stop all lobbying, cut all political donations and advertising and have more debates with all candidates included...that would be a start
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by sjfgreenman.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#14206 3 years, 6 months ago
If you want to fix the problem just restore the tax table, close the corporate tax loopholes, have all state taxes equal so the corporations don't move around and blackmail states into not taxing them, fine-penalize corporations heavily for taking business overseas, stop all lobbying, cut all political donations and advertising and have more debates with all candidates included...that would be a start
i agree with ya on that ,i wasn talking corruption i was talking money and soros has donated plenty im sure out of the kindnessof his heart,please.corruption and unions go hand in hand
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#14213 3 years, 6 months ago
The unions aren't perfect, they need fixing...not elimination of their rights.
All big organizations have problems, do we want to do away with them all? Doesn't make sense.

The right wingers want you to focus on the unions. IMO that's aiming low when the real mess, the majority of it was caused by those still not held accountable..Wall Street, large corporations and their CEO's, real estate companies and banks..

..and who for the most part supports the worst crooks, giving them breaks and doing their bidding(Walker)?.we've been swindled the last decade but not by the unions or Dems

why single out the unions? because Walker, Koch, Fox and Rush say to?
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#14214 3 years, 6 months ago
Obama never would have been elected if he hadn't been portrayed favorably in the media. The Corporate media.

now days campaign contributions don't mean much, it's more effective to just buy CNN

the people who control the dialogue in the mainstream media ensured Obama's success, hes a corporate slave just like every other politician, playing a part in this two party partisan politics bullshit that keeps American's distracted from the real issues.

that said I'll probably vote for him in 2012, he'll have more freedom in his second term.

I thought it was weird that the boys were supporting Obama so strongly, but hey, they've actually talked to him in person, I've never seen him. Maybe they know something we don't.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#14225 3 years, 6 months ago
>>I thought it was weird that the boys were supporting Obama so strongly, but hey, they've actually talked to him in person, I've never seen him. Maybe they know something we don't.

I wonder if they had a schmee with him.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#14226 3 years, 6 months ago
Why keep voting the side people in? I try not to get involved with political discussion...it is really hard not to get sucked in. It seems as though our whole system is fucked...the leaders are just pawns..we all know that..but the system itself is like a smashed window...and we should try and glue it back together? I'm all about an overhaul...if that is even possible. Lets try a something else. Not DEM or REP
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shakin Nagan
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#14230 3 years, 6 months ago
"why single out the unions? because Walker, Koch, Fox and Rush say to? "
i dont watch or listen to any of these people i singled them out cuz i used to be in one and know first hand the BS that goes on OK,you obviously want the last word so have at it im done going back and forth nothing i say is going to change your mind and vice versa .later
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds