• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

Re: Phil:: Please dont REMOVE the OBAMA sticker

#14182 3 years, 3 months ago
"they are both controlled by corporate money"

Not to the same extent...they are Grand Canyons apart in their slavery to the billionaires. Notice who keeps giving them tax breaks? Reagan, Bush. Obama will restore the table.

Can you name one example of a Democrat being blatantly purchased and used for service like the Kochs used Walker?
They paid for his campaign. Then he gave corporations a tax break, right away. They paid tens of millions for advertising to support the union busting they wanted in the 1st place. There is a no-bid clause for contracts in that bill so he can repay them. A sweetheart deal.

When have the Dems slept with sleazy billionaires this blatantly, done their bidding this way?
The Koches (who support 100% Repub candidates) are behind this deregulation craze, them and their thug billionaire buds and conservative politicians who are rewarded in millions (Palin). Do you see Dems who leaving office mid-term being jetted around the country making millions in speaking engagements to attack the opposition?

Yes, Greenpeace, etc. gives the Dems $ and they support their cause, for example... but this is corporate puppet mastering right in front of your face while you are screaming for Obama's head.

This blatant class warfare is going on, is hurting middle class in an all out effort to take away workers rights and smash the public sector and you are angry at the Dems? gimme a break
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#14184 3 years, 3 months ago
Seems to me that the whole system is fucked...two parts of one strong arm!!
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#14186 3 years, 3 months ago
What's fucked is someone telling someone else what their politics should be.

As Wavy Gravy once said... "Taking a shit is a political act."
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#14191 3 years, 3 months ago
"What's fucked is someone telling someone else what their politics should be."

Can you pinpoint the difference between this and stating your preference? A sticker doesn't seem as manipulative as some make it out to be. It's just a sticker stating a belief someone has.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#14193 3 years, 3 months ago
SF Green: I am going to lunch and then have to get some work done. I will research and report my findings on Dems taking corporate money. Peace
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#14194 3 years, 3 months ago
>>What's fucked is someone telling someone else what their politics should be.

You think that is more fucked up than the government is?
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#14196 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I'll come up with a Republican list Enjoy lunch, I am heading back out to the garden
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#14197 3 years, 3 months ago
the dems get tons of money from the labor unions and their pacs and lobbys.they also accept corporate money stop the whole holier than thou BS.both groups suck
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#14200 3 years, 3 months ago
oh yeah ever heard of george soros?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#14204 3 years, 3 months ago
Sure I've heard of Soros

Care to do a comparative study of his actions the last decade or 2 compared to the Koch's?
They have been been fined millions, have a big interest in deregulation at our expense..our expense.
You want evil? Look up the Koch brothers record, they should be in jail for polluting and breaking laws knowingly, damage done to the communities they set up camp in..

You think the unions or Soros are even in their league when it comes to corruption, damage done to the average American and/or buying politicians to do their bidding?

If you want to fix the problem just restore the tax table, close the corporate tax loopholes, have all state taxes equal so the corporations don't move around and blackmail states into not taxing them, fine-penalize corporations heavily for taking business overseas, stop all lobbying, cut all political donations and advertising and have more debates with all candidates included...that would be a start
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by sjfgreenman.
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds