• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

Camp ZOE FBI RAVE ACT

#13675 3 years, 3 months ago
DID YOU KNOW JOE BIDEN VICE PRESIDENT WROTE THE RAVE ACT WHICH WILL BE SCREWING THE OWNERS OF CAMP ZOE
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Camp ZOE FBI RAVE ACT

#13676 3 years, 3 months ago
whos zoe? whats th rave act? joe biden knows how to write?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#13677 3 years, 3 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
whos zoe? whats th rave act? joe biden knows how to write?

hahaha
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#13726 3 years, 3 months ago
camp zoe is in missouri.
the owner got his land confiscated by the dea for "providing a place where drugs were bought, used, and sold"

at first I thought this was a scumdog thread
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by the highway terror.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#13735 3 years, 3 months ago
I have read lots about the raid and I have a handful of friends who where there when it happened.

My close friend who was there during spookfest when the raid went down told me the following. He said the DEA raided and that They gathered everyone there and took Pictures of all of there ID and also took pics of everyone car that was there along with plates. As they where doing this my buddy said that they had a few pages of names and pictures of people they had warrants for they where looking for.

Pretty shitty situation if you ask me.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13753 3 years, 3 months ago
>>DID YOU KNOW JOE BIDEN VICE PRESIDENT WROTE THE RAVE ACT WHICH WILL BE SCREWING THE OWNERS OF CAMP ZOE

And it was rammed through as an amendment to the Amber Alert bill (kidnapped children) with out hearings begin held on it, debate, etc. A slime-ball move by a slime-ball politician. One of the first indication that Obama was Osame-a was when he picked Biden as VP.

The money and land was seized without anyone being charged with a crime nor any due process. The government can do that and then you have to sue them to get it back and prove that you weren't guilty instead of the other way that it should be.

Obama is the Black Bush.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#13766 3 years, 3 months ago
politicians are all thesamea
meet the new boss, same as the old boss

but anything is better than four more years of republican rule
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#13769 3 years, 3 months ago
"My close friend who was there during spookfest when the raid went down told me the following. He said the DEA raided and that They gathered everyone there and took Pictures of all of there ID and also took pics of everyone car that was there along with plates. As they where doing this my buddy said that they had a few pages of names and pictures of people they had warrants for they where looking for. "

some seroius gestapo tactics
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13770 3 years, 3 months ago
If we keep electing the lesser of two evils we will keep getting evil. that is what the corporate owners of the two major parties are counting on. They pretend that there is a difference by smoke and mirrors.
odea
Junior Boarder
At least I'm enjoying the ride

#13773 3 years, 3 months ago
don't just talk about it, become part of the solution!

Americans for Forfeiture Reform

Americans for Forfeiture Reform is a non-profit research organization that works to catalogue and describe the extent of forfeiture practices in the United States. We have identified several substantial problems with the ways that these laws, particularly civil forfeiture laws, are deployed on the state and federal level.

The essence of any non-criminal forfeiture proceeding (this covers civil forfeitures, as well as agency administrative forfeiture powers) is that property may be taken from citizens without the due process of a trial or a conviction. In this setup, citizens are faced with the prospect of losing their property based on often nebulous claims that their property is implicated in a crime or will be used to commit a crime. Seizures can be performed on suspicion of criminality, and citizens face substantial obstacles to defending their property in civil proceedings where the government can present suspicion or paid informant testimony as evidence. Citizens do not have to have an attorney appointed for them if they are indigent, and citizens who have the resources to defend themselves are often deterred from contesting these claims by the high cost of representation and the low probability of success.
"Here was blue, here was yellow, here was green, sky and river, woods and mountains, all beautiful, all mysterious and enchanting, and in the midst of it, he, Siddhartha, the awakened one, on the way to himself."
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds