• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Would you guys kindly check out my web series?

#14243 2 years, 12 months ago
I remember seeing you guys in the Village around 69. It might of been Gerde's or the Gaslight. I'm not sure. I just remember you opened for an awesome Trifecta with Jan and Dean, Delaney and Bonnie, and Peter, Paul and Mary.

I remember you guys all coming out to do an acapella Purple Haze encore. And my friend, Gabby said hey look. "It's Pat and John and Jan and Dean and Delaney and Bonnie and Peter, Paul and Mary.

And then I said,"No." Because Mary came out last and she stood next to Dean. I think she was holding his hand and smoking a cigarette. But I"m not sure, because I dropped my glasses and someone stepped on them. So I said, "It's Pat and John and Jan and Dean and Mary and Delaney and Bonnie and Peter, Paul.

And then Gabby said for some reason he was jonesing for a Mounds bar. But they didn't have any in the lobby, (can you believe that?) but they did have an Almond Joy. But Gabby's allergic to nuts, so we just got some Milk Duds instead.

From what I remember, It was great show, but I was hoping you would play "Fall Down and Rise Again". But you didn't, because I don't think you had written it yet. However,you did bust out "Paint the Brick Red" which in my opinion has always been one of your more underestimated tunes.

I'm just glad to see you put the IRS thing behind you. Rock on.
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
Terrapin17
Junior Boarder

#14510 2 years, 12 months ago
thanks for the views guys!

ep. 3 is now available

Terrapin17
Junior Boarder

#14671 2 years, 12 months ago
going to see the movie tonight in NYC!
Terrapin17
Junior Boarder

#14773 2 years, 12 months ago
UP
Terrapin17
Junior Boarder

#17884 2 years, 11 months ago
After TerrapinSedation talked about how much he enjoy our song Paint the Brick Red back when we used to play it around the Village... I thought it would be nice to thank him for support... with a version of Paint the Brick Red from the Acoustic Sessions. Enjoy.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Terrapin17
Junior Boarder

#17982 2 years, 11 months ago
bump for terrapin sedation.
Terrapin17
Junior Boarder

#21880 2 years, 11 months ago

New episode when up this weekend!
reb
Visitor

#21960 2 years, 11 months ago
trying to watch but it keeps buffering and that is making it difficult. I will try later.
Terrapin17
Junior Boarder

#21962 2 years, 11 months ago
great reb. i appreciate it. we both live in NYC and I go to a lot of shows in the area. hope you like it.
reb
Visitor

#21963 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice to meet you Terrapin17. I will get back to viewing it and then give you some feedback.

Nice to meet someone local.

more later...

I edit for spelling....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds