• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadahead
Junior Boarder
Music & Politics Don't Mix

$75 Half Price Tickets for TC 3/25 are up now

#136388 2 years, 7 months ago
I just refreshed www.terrapinlanding.com/news.html and saw that TC $75 tickets are up now for Phil Lesh & Friends on Sunday March 25th at Terrapin Crossroads. If you were looking for these tickets on that date, then now is the time. Good luck, all
"The Grateful Dead," Jerry Garcia explained, "don't really take positions; we're musicians, not politicians."
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8ful bruin
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

Re: $75 Half Price Tickets for TC 3/25 are up now

#136390 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank You and I'll see you all there. Wow I am so excited - would rather go to saturday with just Kadlecik but i can afford 75 alot easier than 150. Go phil
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadahead, mcolleen
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#136394 2 years, 7 months ago
Now where's that half price plane ticket?
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

#136395 2 years, 7 months ago
You can sleep on my floor if it helps?
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#136440 2 years, 7 months ago
Kicking myself in the ass for not logging on here earlier, that was my only chance of going and now they're completely sold out my bad, Thanks for the heads up though i would have owed you my life if i would have only checked earlier
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#136442 2 years, 7 months ago
So it says they sold out by 9:40 but there's a chance they might have more, If anyone hears or sees any half price tix for the 25th please msg or call me ASAP and I would be forever Grateful 949-threeonefive-zero145 Thank you very much and to all that made it have a freaking blast!!!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
deadahead
Junior Boarder
Music & Politics Don't Mix

#136635 2 years, 7 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Kicking myself in the ass for not logging on here earlier, that was my only chance of going and now they're completely sold out my bad, Thanks for the heads up though i would have owed you my life if i would have only checked earlier

You are welcome, and I am sorry you did not get back in time to buy your ticket that time. But your odds are looking up!

You and others looking to buy these half price Terrapin Crossroads tickets may become a big phan of TerrapinLanding.com if their notification service helps you get that ticket you want, check this out: www.terrapinlanding.com/terrapin-crossro...ms-notification.html
"The Grateful Dead," Jerry Garcia explained, "don't really take positions; we're musicians, not politicians."
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds