• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: How many shows?

#137898 2 years, 7 months ago
Really? List every concert I've ever been to? If you only knew what a live music junkie I am....

I was once asked to count Grateful Dead shows - I located about 158 stubs and figure the final count at around 180.
Never even tried to count Jerry, Phil or post-Jerry shows. Maybe I'll count Furthur shows since that is in the more recent memory recall receptors just out of curiousity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#138201 2 years, 7 months ago
Furthur- 2

Phish- 4

Dave Matthews Band- 4

John Mayer- 2 Saw one at Madison Square Garden

Journey-2

The Black Keys-1

James Taylor- 3

Motley Crue- 1

Steve Miller Band- 1

Elton John-1

Eric Clapton with Roger Daltrey- 1

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Styx and Yes

Eagles

Guns n Roses

Blink 182

Snoop Dogg and Wiz Kalifha (Went with a buddy of mine)

Van Halen

Rush

Not bad for having lived 18 years I think.

Upcoming for me

Phish

Sublime

Roger Waters
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by theuch24.
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#138232 2 years, 7 months ago
Grateful Dead-2
JGB- 3
Robert Hunter-4
Other Ones-12
the Dead-6
Phil/Friends-36
Ratdog-27
furthur- 128 + 13 april shows and 5 summer this year
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#138299 2 years, 7 months ago
im 23 years old and i saw

Furthur -17 (with tix for one beacon show and 4 for summer tour, 22 after ther summer)

bob solo- 1(moe down) plus tix to him solo acoustic in april

Ratdog- 6

The dead- 3

DSO-6

7 walkers- 2

P&f- 1

ABB- 5

Moe-8

Donna Jean -3

SCI- 1(man i cant wait to see morte of these guys they need to come to the east coast more)

Plus so so so many more shows since i was a kid including metal shows, classic rock, and even rap(yes i know but hey if it sounds good i like it, check out jay lane rap group band of brothers they mix dead w/rap really cool)

Ps one of the best shows i saw that was not a jamband in anyway Fleetwood Mac in 04
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#138301 2 years, 7 months ago
If Furthur sucks so bad why r you on here??? Why not go on a P&F board there is enough of them. I mean i dont sit on Lady GAGA board and talk shit how she has a dick and her music sucks ass. So why sit here and talk shit? If u think they suck thats fine i dont have a problem with that but dont sit here and talk shit on what ppl like...u may like it in the butt but im not going to call u a fag cuz i dont care cuz it doesnt effect me.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#138304 2 years, 7 months ago
The Dead - 2
Furthur - 15
P&F - 4
Ratdog - 1
Rhythm Devils - 1
7 Walkers - 2
Mickey Hart Band - 1
Donna Jean Godchaux Band - 2
DSO - 2
JGB - 8

And a notable undead band

Rolling Stones - 2
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#138315 2 years, 7 months ago
yatkoj wrote:
If Furthur sucks so bad why r you on here??? Why not go on a P&F board there is enough of them. I mean i dont sit on Lady GAGA board and talk shit how she has a dick and her music sucks ass. So why sit here and talk shit? If u think they suck thats fine i dont have a problem with that but dont sit here and talk shit on what ppl like...u may like it in the butt but im not going to call u a fag cuz i dont care cuz it doesnt effect me.

I truly understand your fustration, but whewee !!! That kind of personal attacking is not encuraged around hear.

Please and thank you and WELCOME to the Circus
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, kamloops rainbow, SunshineSue, deadontherivet
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#138322 2 years, 7 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Really? List every concert I've ever been to? If you only knew what a live music junkie I am....

I was once asked to count Grateful Dead shows - I located about 158 stubs and figure the final count at around 180.
Never even tried to count Jerry, Phil or post-Jerry shows. Maybe I'll count Furthur shows since that is in the more recent memory recall receptors just out of curiousity.

No doubt!! I lost track like 20 years ago!!

How about biggest regrets?? Mine would be that I never saw JGB which to this day is just shocking to me. I guess I had blinders on and was only interested in the GD. Kicking myself to this day. Young, dumb and didn't know any better!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#138326 2 years, 7 months ago
You're not alone DM, I still can't believe I never saw Jerry solo. An unbelievably dumb move!!

But I did get to carry one of Michael Jackson's costumes all over Santa Monica (a dear friend does all the big concert special effects and it was part of an illusion) and then got to see the Jackson's '84 Victory Tour from the 10th row center. My proudest moment, top that one!!

deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#138327 2 years, 7 months ago
Ignore the trolls. If you do that they will pass on through and be on their merry way. They feed on negative attention.

GD-150-200 not sure I didn't really keep track back then. I thought it would never end.

Furthur -27

Phil and Friends around 20

Ratdog -17

Mickey- 5
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds