• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

AllGood festival question

#13627 3 years, 6 months ago
Will Furthur be playing every night of this festival? If yes, will they be doing 1 set, or 2 each night?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

Re: AllGood festival question

#13628 3 years, 6 months ago
My guess would be 1 night. They usually advertise more than 1 night when that's the case. I'd also guess 2 sets, maybe slightly truncated since it's a festival.
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

#13629 3 years, 6 months ago
Just 1 night, most likely Friday night. Last year, they played 2 sets
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
Chester
More or less in line

#13666 3 years, 6 months ago
It could only be the 14th, or the 15th. They're booked in other venues on the 16th, and 17th.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
sandee823
Junior Boarder
Ohh mama, aint it good to be alive

#13669 3 years, 6 months ago
It will be Friday night. They always play Friday night and then the other headliner gets Saturday. Plus they would never put Furthur (Dead/Ratdog/Phil n Friends) on Thursday night. Thurs is early bird arrival. No single day passes this year though.
This family has opened my eyes to so much in the world. For that, I am and will remain forever grateful.
My freedoms in the fire, i want to take me higher....free my soul
Chester
More or less in line

#13673 3 years, 6 months ago
sandee823 wrote:
It will be Friday night. They always play Friday night and then the other headliner gets Saturday. Plus they would never put Furthur (Dead/Ratdog/Phil n Friends) on Thursday night. Thurs is early bird arrival. No single day passes this year though.

I agree. Which will make for a long drive to Bethel.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#13762 3 years, 6 months ago
Just 1 night, Friday, Since they have a show in NY on saterday, I doubt they would play Every night of AG
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
UncleGrizz
Junior Boarder

#13775 3 years, 6 months ago
This might be the last year for AllGood. Apparently the local community has gotten real tired of it, and they've been trying to do away with it for a couple years now. Hence the high number of cops last year, and expect even more this year. If you go, be careful. They're gonna' be out in numbers, and in tie-dyes.

Take this from a guy who's close to the local music scene up there .
You Know it's Gonna Get Stranger
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#13817 3 years, 6 months ago
UncleGrizz wrote:
This might be the last year for AllGood. Apparently the local community has gotten real tired of it, and they've been trying to do away with it for a couple years now. Hence the high number of cops last year, and expect even more this year. If you go, be careful. They're gonna' be out in numbers, and in tie-dyes.

Take this from a guy who's close to the local music scene up there .

not surprising at all. Last year when there was no Rothbury a lot of the people went to All Good instead. As stated, Furthur will be on Friday night in the 8:30-12:30 slot or there abouts. Anyhow, what I realized after the All Good show last year is they were goin on to do two more nights in Philly... I'd rather not deal with the hassle of the wooks that steal things from your tent and the cops that harass you on the way in and the unkind vibe that tends to permeate the air at most large festivals these days. Unless you go with a huge group, these things are getting out of hand. Be safe and smart at any festival you go to. I'll be on tour instead
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#13819 3 years, 6 months ago
plus you know you're getting a festival set
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds