• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Flip Flops/ Chucks/ Barefoot

#135607 2 years, 7 months ago
Birks are my shoe of choice. Unless it's winter, I have to do a ton of walking or I'm going to red rocks. The last time I wore Birks to RR my toes looked like they went through a meat grinder
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#135611 2 years, 7 months ago
IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0318.jpg

Ive been preparing for this thread for over a year now. Here is my choices at shoreline, bethel and jones beach.
bare.feet.blue.eyes
Junior Boarder

#135612 2 years, 7 months ago
i prefer rope sandals. all the way. i work out in 'em, i dig around in the garden in 'em, i go to festivals and shows in 'em, even wore 'em to walk down a jamaican river. never take them off unless its winter.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#135613 2 years, 7 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0318.jpg

Ive been preparing for this thread for over a year now. Here is my choices at shoreline, bethel and jones beach.

Your probably better off I couldn't post my pics.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Tmglf2.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#135679 2 years, 7 months ago
I love my Teva's. I've got two types: open toed velcro closure water/hiking shoe; and also a closed toe/open sided water sports/hiking shoe. Keene's makes a nice water sports shoe too. Super comfortable, carries you well on dry land and through the water without your shoes getting sucked off by the current, with a thick sole like a hiking shoe. They are pretty ubiquitous here in Northern California where almost everybody has some river or another to get into.

My favorite dance shoes are Hermes dance sandals, in which my beautifully pedicured and polished toes look especially cute, but I really can't see them on a guy.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Daisy Mae.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#135697 2 years, 7 months ago
Reebok's all the way. My feet can't handle a full day of sandals anymore.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#135715 2 years, 7 months ago
For the summer tour I'm going to bring my Teva River Sandals for when its hot and my waterproof Merrell Boots for if it rains.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by DancingTurtle.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#135771 2 years, 7 months ago
I am 6'4'' and over 220 so back problems are a factor of everyday life . Merrell Hiking boots are the best thing I have found right now. I can go from hot to cold, from wet to dry, i can take them off, I can walk on hot things, i can hike a mountain, i can wear them on planes, i can dance and have supported ankles, I can run, jump, and fend off wild animals with a dirty look and a kind word. I used to love Tevas until they changed some things about the footbed but that was over 15 years ago, then I switched to Berkenstocks which were super comfortable but ended up getting destroyed too easily and too fast (for their price tag). Therefore I was going through too many pairs too fast and just ended up outgrowing the style. They look awesome and are super comfortable but for an active person they can't hack it. But I often find that varying whatever is on my feet keeps them the happiest!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#135908 2 years, 7 months ago
Summer - Sandalls, And ever once in awhile, Sneakers

Winter - My Desert storm Commando Boots.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#135913 2 years, 7 months ago
sneakers for me, until that sweet music starts, then it's gotta be barefoot, venue permitting.

I tend to wear the sneakers more often nowadays in indoor venues, but you gotta be careful you dont step on any toes.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds