• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

what is the chance of scoring a tix fri nit beacon

#135130 2 years, 7 months ago
so me and my girl got tix the day they went on sale for fri 4-13 for the beacon and we live in nepa. One of my friends that always does shows w/us didnt and she wants to ride down and try and get a tix she is willing to pay just not to someone off stubhub for crazy amount of money. I been to almost 200 concerts and im only 23 never went on tour or anything like that just started seeing shows at 11 years old and never stopped i seen all kinds of bands, but the last 4 years i really only been seeing jambands (almost 30 bob weir shows with 6 more tix in hand for upcoming shows)and going to festies and i always buy a tix in advance only one time i didnt, Last min trip to philly to see furthur at tower theater ,they were still on sale when we left to make the 1-1/2...2 hr drive we got there and they just sold out mins b4 and within 1min with got 3 dead center like 11 row back seats at face value, crazy lucky. back too my point i know that was mostly luck but are the chances of scoring just 1 tix for the fri nite show there? i know its small but so was the tower in philly....i mean its worth a try our hotel is like .08mi away she can walk back or find a party or someting just seein what her chances are ..50/50 maybe???
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

Re: what is the chance of scoring a tix fri nit beacon

#135135 2 years, 7 months ago
i concur.....you're in the pocket, either way you'll have a blast
Baptist
Fresh Boarder

#135478 2 years, 7 months ago
Unfortunately, I think there will be a lot of people in your friend's boat. I'm doing the same thing for the Sunday show. Hopefully, we will both be able to get a ticket and enjoy the show.

I would guess at a 25% chance. That sure is better than nothing! Good Luck!
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#135854 2 years, 7 months ago
yea deff 25% chance isnt bad....i hope u find a tix 2 sun show and have a blast
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#135868 2 years, 7 months ago
be careful - aparently the Beacon theater was reporting 90-200 fakes being scanned each night for the Allman Brothers
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by MushroomMan.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#135873 2 years, 7 months ago
Well, less than a mile away sounds like it's worth the walk just to mix it up with the family, right?

If you are looking for a miracle (I don't think so but I'm not sure) it MAY be a very tough tickets. But miracles do happen. If you are willing to pay somenthing over face, I'd say you have a decent shot. But I don't know the odds. I personally like to find a ticket before. When I need I check craigslist a lot. But there is a chance you will get burnt on that site. Really sucks that some people are such lowlife scum they sell fake tickets or real tickets over and over to different people.

Best of luck!
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#135935 2 years, 7 months ago
If you show up you never know what will happen but I would keep searching and looking around. Be careful for fakes though...
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#135985 2 years, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
be careful - aparently the Beacon theater was reporting 90-200 fakes being scanned each night for the Allman Brothers

That's true.

don't buy tickets on the street unless they are willing to walk you into the ticket scan point.
ticket scan good?
Then, and only then, you pay them.

If they balk, you know it's B.S..
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#136000 2 years, 7 months ago
^^^sound advice
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds