• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

Re: Any one else having issues with Furthur's site???

#13528 3 years, 5 months ago
i don't think it's such a stretch, judit. the man has the capacity and the almost pathological hatred of hippies to do it. his latest thread on the subject over there is titled: "Further Board sucks poo out of my ass." your willingness to turn the other cheek to his chronic abuse is pretty sad, imho...

and okie, thanks again for displaying your best pz manners here so those who don't want to make themselves targets over there can get a good taste of what you and your friends think of as intelligent dialog...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13539 3 years, 5 months ago
Mandala I am not the one going back and forth between here and there bitching and moaning and whining constantly. Also, if I am assuming correctly the ones you are claiming are my "friends" I barely interact with and when I do it's usually just to crack a joke or two. Obviously you don't pay attention. Almost every post you make here and there you are whining and moaning about how you are wronged and how much Duke upsets you. That's all you ever talk about. You are the one with the issues not me. Your incessant whining is more annoying than Nagan's constant name dropping about people he plays music with. You are the one causing all of the childish drama by constantly crying like a sissy about it. You have been doing it since DAY 1 of this board. Duke doesn't (can't) even post here anymore but look at you...you are still whining about it on BOTH sites day after day. You look and sound like a little girl..so you tell me...Who's the drama queen?

P.S. Duke doesn't "hate" Hippies he just hates YOU.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Okie.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#13552 3 years, 5 months ago
if you haven't seen his rants on his hatred of hippies in general, you're the one who's not been paying attention. your attempts to marginalize my valid opinions by characterizing them as "whining" and "crying like a sissy" and "sound(ing) like a little girl" only show us the kind of criticisms you're afraid of getting and say absolutely nothing about me. but as i keep thanking you for, they do a great job of demonstrating the generally lame level of discourse you bring from over there and i think that's an invaluable service...
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13556 3 years, 5 months ago
HE CAN'T EVEN POST HERE ANYMORE but yet you still feel the need to keep bringing it up...

YOU WIN! GET OVER IT!!!

As far as me bringing shit from over there that's laughable. YOU are the one that keeps bringing it up. As far as I can tell it's a different place. It's not Philzone dude and I am not bringing anything from over there. I am capable of being a member of both places and interacting with people here and there. This isn't an elementary school playground with children taking sides and shit. You seem to have this obsession with Zoners being members of both places. I am a member of almost every Dead related board there is and have been for years. You are the one that keeps bringing up this stupid bullshit I am just calling you out on it HERE because it's old and yes, you do sound like a little bitch who is so obsessed with Duke you just can't seem to let it go. It's like you are on a one man mission to warn everyone about him. HE CANNOT POST HERE ANYMORE (probably because of your incessant whining) so get the fuck over it already.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#13615 3 years, 5 months ago
shoelesh wrote:
i was getting page can not be displayed for past hour
i got that too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#13618 3 years, 5 months ago
>>>HE CANNOT POST HERE ANYMORE (probably because of your incessant whining)

the moderator is quoted as saying:

>>>"We had reports from several users and after reviewing the posts deemed they were against Forum rules and offensive to other users."

i have never sent the moderator any reports on duke/strummer's posts, only commented on them in the flow of conversation, so your false conclusion is based on a false premise. but since when have facts altered your tirades?
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by mandala.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13760 3 years, 5 months ago
so your false conclusion is based on a false premise. but since when have facts altered your tirades?

I said "probably" I never actually accused you of personally complaining to the "Mod" but that doesn't change the fact that 90% of everything you post here is you whining about The Philzone. Your incessant complaining about it is easier to read than you sending a personal message. You bring more negative shit here with your constant whining about The Philzone than Strummer ever thought about. All he did was say he doesn't like Rainbow Gatherings So you tell me, how are you any different than he is? The negativity you bring here is by far worse than what Duke ever did.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13765 3 years, 5 months ago
Here's a little history lesson for you:

Strummer's posts:

www.furthur.net/forum/advsearch?searchus...orums=1&catids=2

Your posts:

www.furthur.net/forum/advsearch?searchus...orums=1&catids=2

Who's the one bringing all of the negativity to this board?

My vote goes to YOU Mandala...hands down.

STFU and get over it dude.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds