FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Levon Helm stream on now.

#134823 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
while im grateful for the streams the quality is pretty horid

Im goi.g to play around and see if i can find a mic touse. This was first time experiment.

I thought it sounded fine. Yea you could tell it wasn't a soundboard patch but you just had to adjust the volume to the perfect setting lol
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#134825 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Im goi.g to play around and see if i can find a mic touse. This was first time experiment.
dont take it the wrong way like i said im GRATEFUL for the stream but sound wise its was muffled and garbled has nothing to do with you its the equipment. i still listened to it what were you using your phone?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#134826 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
Chest Fever oh Yeah!!
I hope someone records this cause I'm not getting the best feed off this:(
But I'm still Grateful as all get out to be hearing this, thanks Sue and Mr. Helms
((((((((((((((RIP Danko and Manuel)))))))))))))))))

So glad youre excited too! Friend taped it tryng to gethim to post it. Im so grateful I got to see Band with Rick and manuel!!!
\

Sue I'm soooooooooooo jealous of you, I have the gnarliest man crush on Danko and Manuel it's ridiculous haha I couldn't even begin to imagine seeing Allman Bros, The Dead, and The Band at the same show, or The Dead and The Band for that matter. I was fortunate enough to see Levon once.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#134828 2 years, 7 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:

So glad youre excited too! Friend taped it tryng to get him to post it. Im so grateful I got to see Band with Rick and manuel!!!
\

Sue I'm soooooooooooo jealous of you, I have the gnarliest man crush on Danko and Manuel it's ridiculous haha

I think I have a girl crush on Teresa Williams after tonight. I now understand why all the guys were going gaga over her after the MSG show. She's great!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#134831 2 years, 7 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

dont take it the wrong way like i said im GRATEFUL for the stream but sound wise its was muffled and garbled has nothing to do with you its the equipment. i still listened to it what were you using your phone?

I know, I'm not offended at all!! I laughed when I saw it, you know how many phone streams I've sat through myself!!

I did a little surfing, and it looks like there are some mics that can be hooked up to an android phone. I'm going to have to do a little playing around and see what kind of sound I can get. Not planning on becoming a taper by any means, but it is pretty fun to play with!!

Add: just checked out the recording on ustream, it is pretty rough. But honestly, I've sat through worse. I'm kind of pleased! Thanks for going to the show with me, guys!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by SunshineSue.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#134832 2 years, 7 months ago
sounds good when i get a new phone i def want to get one i can stream with hell i cant even take decent concert pics with this one
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#134834 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:

So glad youre excited too! Friend taped it tryng to get him to post it. Im so grateful I got to see Band with Rick and manuel!!!
\

Sue I'm soooooooooooo jealous of you, I have the gnarliest man crush on Danko and Manuel it's ridiculous haha

I think I have a girl crush on Teresa Williams after tonight. I now understand why all the guys were going gaga over her after the MSG show. She's great!!

Yeah Sue that Trimmed and Burning was phenominal to say the very least and the Ship of Fools>Roses>Fools with Costello at Radio City was another one for the books
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds