Re: Karma Points

#13478 3 years ago
-12 now! Fucking awesome!
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#13482 3 years ago
i don't think that's true about one time only, because apparently the large majority of my negatives came from just one or two people (or so i was told while they were doing it - mainly that duke/strummer dude who got banned). i think it might be once a day, or something like that. mod?
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Last Edit: 3 years ago by mandala.
Lynx
Visitor

#13485 3 years ago
You may be right. I haven't played around with it much. I won't judge you man.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#13500 3 years ago
Lynx wrote:
Shakin Nagan wrote:
What is it with these Karma Points? I started the day with 3 and now I have -10. Is it bad karma to not be enraptured with Furthur? Does that negate all the good things I do in life?

So you're saying you don't like the karma points feature? Jeez, shakin'... don't make me agree with you twice in one day!

Talk about a feature designed to create division and controversy... let's anonymously judge each other! Yeah, that will help create civil discourse. Get rid of it.

In real life no one can give anyone else karma (good or bad) anyway.

I know! Right?!?!?!
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#13549 3 years ago
Lynx wrote:
once period. (I already gave you good karma, Abba, so feel free to say whatever you want about me. I can't do anything about it! LOL!)

It has to be more than once..I just gave you another one
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Abba.
judit
Junior Boarder

#13555 3 years ago
I have been able to give people Karma points whenever I've re-logged in, no matter how many times a day that is.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#13586 3 years ago
A quote from Nagan; "I don't care. I am actually trying to hit -100." Is this really your agenda man ? I could believe it since it is your words and you have posted that you do not really care for Furthur. I can respect your opinion, but do not quite understand why you continue to post it here. Surely you have numerous outlets for you positive vibrations that are more condusive to your taste. But hey man, as they say, keep on keepin on.................
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13591 3 years ago
Nah. I was being facetious. I actually do not care about karma points as it is bullshit.

But why do you feel that not liking Furthur is bad karma?
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#13593 3 years ago
I didn't mean to imply that you should receive neg. Karma pts. for not liking Furthur. Your opinion of the band has nothing to do with how sincere good or bad thoughts and energy will affect your life or others. Create your own reality.........
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13598 3 years ago
Well, considering that my rating went from 3 to -10 after I posted that I did not care much for Furthur, I assumed that people were giving me negative points because of my opinion. Am I wrong?

I wonder if some of the people giving and taking these karma points even know what karma really is.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13600 3 years ago
Here's a crazy question Shakes...If you don't care for the band why bother even posting on this site?
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#13601 3 years ago
I don't know if your wrong or right. I just know that I try to stay in my own movie and do as little as I can to make others feel uncomfortable. I seem to gravitate to others that show mutual respect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds