• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

Re: Karma Points

#13593 3 years, 3 months ago
I didn't mean to imply that you should receive neg. Karma pts. for not liking Furthur. Your opinion of the band has nothing to do with how sincere good or bad thoughts and energy will affect your life or others. Create your own reality.........
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13598 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, considering that my rating went from 3 to -10 after I posted that I did not care much for Furthur, I assumed that people were giving me negative points because of my opinion. Am I wrong?

I wonder if some of the people giving and taking these karma points even know what karma really is.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13600 3 years, 3 months ago
Here's a crazy question Shakes...If you don't care for the band why bother even posting on this site?
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#13601 3 years, 3 months ago
I don't know if your wrong or right. I just know that I try to stay in my own movie and do as little as I can to make others feel uncomfortable. I seem to gravitate to others that show mutual respect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13603 3 years, 3 months ago
>>Here's a crazy question Shakes...If you don't care for the band why bother even posting on this site?

Thought I might find some discourse over here. Didn't know I was expected to toe the party line.

>>I don't know if your wrong or right. I just know that I try to stay in my own movie and do as little as I can to make others feel uncomfortable. I seem to gravitate to others that show mutual respect.

Disagreeing with others should not make those others uncomfortable nor does it show disrespect.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13604 3 years, 3 months ago
Shakin Nagan wrote:
>>Here's a crazy question Shakes...If you don't care for the band why bother even posting on this site?

Thought I might find some discourse over here. Didn't know I was expected to toe the party line.

So how's that workin' out for ya?
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13605 3 years, 3 months ago
Not well. Seems that folk on here just want incense and peppermints.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#13607 3 years, 3 months ago
Stop thinking everything is about you man.....was talking about how I precede with my life. Do what ya Do....
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by JOE DANGLE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13612 3 years, 3 months ago
>>Stop thinking everything is about you man.....was talking about how I precede with my life. Do what ya Do....

I realize that. I was referring to others reaction to my opinion.
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

#13623 3 years, 3 months ago
I have said many times that Karma Points are really silly and childish...But looks like they are here to stay since all of our complaining has gone on deaf ears...

Still trying to wrap my head around why you are here Shakin???

Your not a fan of Furthur, so did you just pick some random Band Forum to join????

I just can't fathom why someone would come to a board of a band they do not even like...
LeshPhilingBassGreat
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds