• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

Re: Karma Points

#13461 3 years, 6 months ago
[quote="Lynx" post=13459]bokb wrote:
How about everybody signing in and bumping up the karma pts. like 50 for every post we come across whilst perusing, thereby rendering the whole system meaningless.

it doesn't even work like that! You can only give someone a "good" or "bad" vote ONE TIME! So it's more like a "first impression button".

Is it one time per post or once period??
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Lynx
Visitor

#13463 3 years, 6 months ago
once period. (I already gave you good karma, Abba, so feel free to say whatever you want about me. I can't do anything about it! LOL!)
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13478 3 years, 6 months ago
-12 now! Fucking awesome!
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#13482 3 years, 6 months ago
i don't think that's true about one time only, because apparently the large majority of my negatives came from just one or two people (or so i was told while they were doing it - mainly that duke/strummer dude who got banned). i think it might be once a day, or something like that. mod?
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by mandala.
Lynx
Visitor

#13485 3 years, 6 months ago
You may be right. I haven't played around with it much. I won't judge you man.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#13500 3 years, 6 months ago
Lynx wrote:
Shakin Nagan wrote:
What is it with these Karma Points? I started the day with 3 and now I have -10. Is it bad karma to not be enraptured with Furthur? Does that negate all the good things I do in life?

So you're saying you don't like the karma points feature? Jeez, shakin'... don't make me agree with you twice in one day!

Talk about a feature designed to create division and controversy... let's anonymously judge each other! Yeah, that will help create civil discourse. Get rid of it.

In real life no one can give anyone else karma (good or bad) anyway.

I know! Right?!?!?!
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#13549 3 years, 6 months ago
Lynx wrote:
once period. (I already gave you good karma, Abba, so feel free to say whatever you want about me. I can't do anything about it! LOL!)

It has to be more than once..I just gave you another one
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Abba.
judit
Junior Boarder

#13555 3 years, 6 months ago
I have been able to give people Karma points whenever I've re-logged in, no matter how many times a day that is.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#13586 3 years, 6 months ago
A quote from Nagan; "I don't care. I am actually trying to hit -100." Is this really your agenda man ? I could believe it since it is your words and you have posted that you do not really care for Furthur. I can respect your opinion, but do not quite understand why you continue to post it here. Surely you have numerous outlets for you positive vibrations that are more condusive to your taste. But hey man, as they say, keep on keepin on.................
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13591 3 years, 6 months ago
Nah. I was being facetious. I actually do not care about karma points as it is bullshit.

But why do you feel that not liking Furthur is bad karma?
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds