• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

Karma Points

#13437 3 years, 6 months ago
What is it with these Karma Points? I started the day with 3 and now I have -10. Is it bad karma to not be enraptured with Furthur? Does that negate all the good things I do in life?
Lynx
Visitor

Re: Karma Points

#13438 3 years, 6 months ago
Shakin Nagan wrote:
What is it with these Karma Points? I started the day with 3 and now I have -10. Is it bad karma to not be enraptured with Furthur? Does that negate all the good things I do in life?

So you're saying you don't like the karma points feature? Jeez, shakin'... don't make me agree with you twice in one day!

Talk about a feature designed to create division and controversy... let's anonymously judge each other! Yeah, that will help create civil discourse. Get rid of it.

In real life no one can give anyone else karma (good or bad) anyway.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by .
Creeker
Junior Boarder

#13441 3 years, 6 months ago
Karma points

HA HA HA

this board is great! HA HA HA HA
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13442 3 years, 6 months ago
>>In real life no one can give anyone else karma (good or bad) anyway.

That's right, we create our own karma and liking or not liking a band does not have anything to do with it.
Lynx
Visitor

#13443 3 years, 6 months ago
Lose the karma points and give us smileys!
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#13444 3 years, 6 months ago
If people are going to be allowed to give and take karma points it should be in the open with the names of the people adding or subtracting displayed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala, Abba
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#13452 3 years, 6 months ago
How about everybody signing in and bumping up the karma pts. like 50 for every post we come across whilst perusing, thereby rendering the whole system meaningless.

Everybody gets 800 karma pts!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
Creeker
Junior Boarder

#13456 3 years, 6 months ago
I dont even know how to give one....

or a negative one
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#13458 3 years, 6 months ago
Shakin Nagan wrote:
If people are going to be allowed to give and take karma points it should be in the open with the names of the people adding or subtracting displayed.

...or atleast let you see it in your profile page like the "thank you"
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Lynx
Visitor

#13459 3 years, 6 months ago
[quote="bokb" post=13452]How about everybody signing in and bumping up the karma pts. like 50 for every post we come across whilst perusing, thereby rendering the whole system meaningless.

it doesn't even work like that! You can only give someone a "good" or "bad" vote ONE TIME! So it's more like a "first impression button".
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds