• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wkl_taper
Fresh Boarder
Posts:11

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#135885 2 years, 4 months ago
tonight @ 9pm EST

Out of appreciation and respect for one of the greatest works of art in music history, Mike Mizwinski will be covering Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks in it's entirety, solo acoustic, at the River Street Jazz Cafe! The show will start at 9pm. First set will be the full album, second set will be all original. There will be a live audio stream of the show
Live Stream at 9pm EST

..so if you can't make it or live too far away, please tune in!
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by wkl_taper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#135892 2 years, 4 months ago
wkl_taper wrote:
tonight @ 9pm EST

Out of appreciation and respect for one of the greatest works of art in music history, Mike Mizwinski will be covering Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks in it's entirety, solo acoustic, at the River Street Jazz Cafe! The show will start at 9pm. First set will be the full album, second set will be all original. There will be a live audio stream of the show
Live Stream at 9pm EST

..so if you can't make it or live too far away, please tune in!


Great thanks!! Should be something nice to listen to before a (hopeful) terrapin crossroads stream!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
Posts:218
High on a Mountain

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#135921 2 years, 4 months ago
Hope some of you tune in for this. You won't be disappointed.

If it rolls, sink it.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#135993 2 years, 4 months ago
bump
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#136058 2 years, 4 months ago
Bump for some Dylan!

Tangled up in Blue.....

www.ustream.tv/channel/shnfamily-home-companion
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#136060 2 years, 4 months ago
how about that Bob at the Kirby package they advertised

Miz (Mike's band that does originals and covers) > limo ride to Weir at Kirby > Jam Stampede (Mike w/members of Zen Trickster playing Dead)

I didn't hear a price, but that's a full evening of music. Hope they include a wheelbarrow ride home.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#136065 2 years, 4 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
how about that Bob at the Kirby package they advertised

Miz (Mike's band that does originals and covers) > limo ride to Weir at Kirby > Jam Stampede (Mike w/members of Zen Trickster playing Dead)

I didn't hear a price, but that's a full evening of music. Hope they include a wheelbarrow ride home.


There was a stream last week with them doing the same ad. I said o I hope for the same stream for Bobby
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#136071 2 years, 4 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
how about that Bob at the Kirby package they advertised

Miz (Mike's band that does originals and covers) > limo ride to Weir at Kirby > Jam Stampede (Mike w/members of Zen Trickster playing Dead)

I didn't hear a price, but that's a full evening of music. Hope they include a wheelbarrow ride home.


There was a stream last week with them doing the same ad. I said o I hope for the same stream for Bobby


Sources tell me you'll get the pre and post stream from shn's (and Jam Stampede is to behold) but you'll have to hope somebody else streams Bobby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
wkl_taper
Fresh Boarder
Posts:11

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#136172 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry the stream ended abruptly...the internet there can get weird sometimes (and we're plugged into the router not wifi!)

Here's the entire show archive.org/details/mikemiz2012-03-22
The following user(s) said Thank You: Confusions Prince
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
Posts:218
High on a Mountain

Re: Mike Miz stream coming up....

#136174 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks, Keith. Good seeing you, as always.
If it rolls, sink it.
Time to create page: 0.66 seconds