• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Dig this- cosmic observation

#133462 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey now family- today is Phil s birthday and Melvin seals is playing in Philadelphia . Just a little cosmic- jgb could be in albequerque or Bangor ? Today is my 4 year anniversary with my wife - yep married on Phil's birthday. I like the date- c'mon its Phil's birthday- good vibes . Love you Phil - Not going to the show tonight although have money opposed to last night when I caught the show. Just went to hang out and actually got there right as cats under the stars was the opener > sugaree . Talking to the guy at the door and didn't even ask he asked if I was going in I said I'm broke - he told me to go in - I'll take that as a miracle!! And I danced my booty off!!! I was dancin like a fool and Melvin was laughin at my enthusiasm as I was smilin and in sheer joy. Bout to head out of class hvac tech. Time is a stripper doin just for u-
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

Re: Dig this- cosmic observation

#133476 2 years, 7 months ago
sounds like you got the world by the nuts on a downhill pull my friend....enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: Dig this- cosmic observation

#133500 2 years, 7 months ago
That was just last night's small dose of bliss. I didnt see the second set and life went back to its uphill battle that I've been fighting really hard lately. Lifes got me by the balls actually and Im tryin really hard to let my nuts breathe.
side note: As i was standing on the moon, i mean, the sidewalk.....listening to cats down under the stars....a blind guy walks up to the entrance area with a stick used to assist his disability . The few people that were right by the door moved aside to make way for him to come on in to the venue. He heard the funky music and started dancin so smoothe like a disco pimp snappin his fingers and smilin with a big old grin. After about ten seconds of sharin the groove, he calmly strolled off heading North. His smile took off with him and he put a smile on all faces that were THERE. I could only think....comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says dont chu see. When i say it was a Garcia moment, by all means it was. What a cool cat, and he was gettin down too !!)
no black eyes, just another cat beneath the stars tonight.......Cats dwn under the staaaaarrss !$$$

Such a long long time to be gone, and a short time to be there. Happy birthday P dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by iraqistatefair.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds