• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: When the moon is bright, I can see Uranus

#133172 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm sorry, I take that back. Captaintony is obviously the muffin man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#133181 2 years, 7 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I'm sorry, I take that back. Captaintony is obviously the muffin man.

gee thanks now you got Muffin Man stuck in my cranium for the rest of the day. How come they didn't use that song in Shrek?
Well, I'm glad yo showed up never stop, this courtroom is ready to overthrow the current panel of judges, and I am personally armed with my boom stick! See this zombies! Bring it on you acid casualties! Attica! Attica! You gotta join in, it's not the same when you yell it by yourself. The neighbors are staring at me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#133183 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, it is stuck in mine as well. lol.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#133185 2 years, 7 months ago
I have to go grocery shopping today and folks always look at me funny as I sing "girl you thought he was a man but he only was a muffin". lmao
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#133186 2 years, 7 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Yes, it is stuck in mine as well. lol.

we need entrance music. You know when they announce you in court, we know what song is played. Kinda like WWF. I'll dress up in shades and a gold top hat and carry a chalice full of Old Milwaukee beer and boogie down to the bench to Muffin Man. The monkees will go crazy though so make sure they're not released till every judge is fully seated.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#133187 2 years, 7 months ago
Ecojaded can run the turntables and lighting until we get to our seats. He's gonna have to pull double duty. We'll pay him the usual union rates which considering we run this union will be a check made for a big nothing. Here's your nothing! You can have a monkey but hope you got money, cause here's your nothing!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#133192 2 years, 7 months ago
I want the intro music from Jewish Princess. Its very appropriate. I shall enter wearing a robe made from bubble wrap like in Dude Wheres My Car?
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#133217 2 years, 7 months ago
Captain Tony's going down. He's going to the Big House. Let's hope his cellmate is his equally perverse soulmate Michael Kenyon: The Illinois Enema Bandit!

Time to create page: 0.19 seconds