• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Meadowbrook Lawn Tickets Price Difference

#133177 2 years, 7 months ago
mullysalt wrote:
Thank you for your help, Sue! Here's the latest, I ordered some pavilion seats today after not having received any reply from frontgate other than a process response right after I sent my email outlining my displeasure. Three days is plenty of time to properly respond. They didn't so I called my credit card company after I got some tickets via ticketmaster today and am disputing frontgate's charge. Frontgate left me no choice and they have to be held responsible for their less than honest business practices.

I'm glad you got some seats! I hope Frontgate come through, they definitely need to correct that pricing. You might want to try calling as well, I hear they have decent phone customer service, though I've never tried myself.

And again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MULLYSALT!! : )
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#133218 2 years, 7 months ago
i had row P but i threw em back in.

not even sure if i'm going.

was trying for something closer.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#133219 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i had row P but i threw em back in.

not even sure if i'm going.

was trying for something closer.

I hope you find something closer tomorrow, but keep in mind that this is a very small amphitheater. I'm probably going to sit in my Row Y aisles, rather than the Row L off to the side Frontgate gave me. Head midwest, young man!
Mr. Goat
Junior Boarder

#133436 2 years, 7 months ago
Here's an update on the Frontgate fiasco. Hell, maybe they're not so bad after all.

Dear Furthur customer,

We would like to inform you that you were overcharged for the presale lawn
tickets you purchased to see Furthur in Rochester Hills, MI on 07/18. We
have issued a refund of $36.55 (the overcharged amount) per lawn ticket
that you purchased back to the credit/debit card you paid with, which
should reflect on your card statement in approximately 3 business days. If
you have any questions, feel free to email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

Thanks,
Furthur Ticketing
God writes testament in stars
Believe no word you read
Until you see what action
Has been mothered by the deed
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#133452 2 years, 7 months ago
I received the same email and am happy that my card is being refunded for the difference.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#133453 2 years, 7 months ago
i'm tell ya they really aren't that bad over there.

i was on the phone with a supervisor there today, got a little info not much we did't know i suppose..

they get a super small amount of tix she said she didn't know the exact number because each band and venue does it different. she did mention furthur was one of the few bands that doesnt do the presale for fan club members only. she said furthur consistently overloads their system, and she said every tour the demand is even higher.

they refunded me for an extra canandaigua ticket i pulled. was seeing if anything else would pop up but my original was way better so at the cart i couldn't get rid of it. i clicked the "x" to remove and nothing. i knew if i removed everything i'd lose my good seat and other GA ticket for merriweather so i just purchased it and called them instantly. they took care of it no questions.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
mullysalt
Junior Boarder

#133509 2 years, 7 months ago
I got the same message today. That was nice of them to step up and make things right. I'll have to call my cc company tomorrow and take the hold off the transaction.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds