• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Mr. Goat
Junior Boarder

Re: Meadowbrook Lawn Tickets Price Difference

#132820 2 years, 7 months ago
My receipt says P1 Lawn. Does that mean Pavilion 1, or lawn? the price was $65+ per ticket. The specs from palacenet.com (Meadow Brook website) say Capacity 7619, Pit 110, Pavilion 2709, Lawn 4800.
God writes testament in stars
Believe no word you read
Until you see what action
Has been mothered by the deed
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#132823 2 years, 7 months ago
Mine says P1 row G so I'm hoping thats the 7th row in the section behing orchestra.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#132826 2 years, 7 months ago
I believe P1 is in the pavilion; mine says "P1 Pav1 Row L". It's definitely not lawn, and probably not the orchestra pit, but maybe you did get lucky with the latter. I'm still hoping to upgrade tomorrow, assuming TM finally decides to hold a presale!
kfender
Gold Boarder

#132827 2 years, 7 months ago
I believe the P1 stands for price one.At least that was the impression i got the last time I got presale tix
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#132874 2 years, 7 months ago
I believe P1 is in the pavilion; mine says "P1 Pav1 Row L". It's definitely not lawn, and probably not the orchestra pit, but maybe you did get lucky with the latter. I'm still hoping to upgrade tomorrow, assuming TM finally decides to hold a presale

Sue, you want to upgrade from the 12 th row in PAV1? Just cuious.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#132886 2 years, 7 months ago
gvanman wrote:
I believe P1 is in the pavilion; mine says "P1 Pav1 Row L". It's definitely not lawn, and probably not the orchestra pit, but maybe you did get lucky with the latter. I'm still hoping to upgrade tomorrow, assuming TM finally decides to hold a presale

Sue, you want to upgrade from the 12 th row in PAV1? Just cuious.

I do, if I can. I'm really not being that picky, it's that the seats I got Monday are on the far outside aisle, so for both sound and rain reasons I'd like to be closer to the center, even if it means being farther back.

I did just finally get the official Live Nation email about tomorrow's Meadowbrook presale, if anyone needs the info.
mullysalt
Junior Boarder

#132926 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello Sue! Could you send along the presale info? I still haven't heard anything back from Frontgate. I'll look forward to meeting you and others on Monday night at the Ann Arbor Ramble.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#132929 2 years, 7 months ago
mullysalt wrote:
Hello Sue! Could you send along the presale info? I still haven't heard anything back from Frontgate. I'll look forward to meeting you and others on Monday night at the Ann Arbor Ramble.

Sending a PM. Looking forward to seeing you and Levon on Monday!
mullysalt
Junior Boarder

#133148 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for your help, Sue! Here's the latest, I ordered some pavilion seats today after not having received any reply from frontgate other than a process response right after I sent my email outlining my displeasure. Three days is plenty of time to properly respond. They didn't so I called my credit card company after I got some tickets via ticketmaster today and am disputing frontgate's charge. Frontgate left me no choice and they have to be held responsible for their less than honest business practices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#133151 2 years, 7 months ago
Got my 8 tix in pavilion for Meadowbrook plus 2 overpriced lawn seats from Frontgate. We will all be there smiling and am sorry mullysalt.... I agree with your dispute, and we should be charged what the actual cost is not overcharged for a presale... See you Monday
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds