• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mullysalt
Junior Boarder

Meadowbrook Lawn Tickets Price Difference

#132367 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello All!!!

I, like many of you were severely disappointed yesterday with Frontgate and their presale yesterday. I was logged in and on the page at noon and all I could get for Meadowbrook is lawn tickets. I understand they only have a limited allotment. A bird in hand, right?
So I ordered three lawn tickets. Later yesterday I check out the ticketmaster page and discover that lawn tickets there are substantially cheaper than the ones I purchased through frontgate. Frontgate charged me almost $75 per ticket for the lawn, while TM is charging just over $40. That is a difference of about $115 for the three tickets. What the heck is going on here?
I sent a note to frontgate this morning and am awaiting a response. Can any of you shed some light on this for me?
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

Re: Meadowbrook Lawn Tickets Price Difference

#132369 2 years, 7 months ago
I think they have some $12.00 surcharge on top of all the other crap
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#132384 2 years, 7 months ago
Frontgate was offering tix at 65$ only, while TM has 2 price points ($29.50 and $65). My guess is that Frontgate was only offering up the $65 tix.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#132386 2 years, 7 months ago
I hadn't even noticed that, what a huge difference. That's crazy! I'll be interested to see what Frontgate has to say about that.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#132389 2 years, 7 months ago
I just saw the seating chart. Are you sure they were lawns that you purchased and not reserved? Seems you paid the reserved price. I too will be interested to hear the explanation provided by Frontgate.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#132394 2 years, 7 months ago
I feel somewhat taken advantage of & in the end will get my tix from TM from now on after yesterdays severe disappointment. I understand we all cant get everything we want but on a pre presale, we should at least have 5 min to grab a couple seats under the shed and also we should not have to pay the same for lawn and pavilion. The world isn't perfect and this is another example. I will be on TM at 10 am tomorrow grabbing what I should have been able to get yesterday on here....
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#132405 2 years, 7 months ago
Was Frontgate really selling lawns at the pavillion price? As someone who has always felt well treated by Frontgate, I am very disappointed to hear this. Hopefully this was just a mistake on their part and they will correct it somehow. They can't get away with selling a Honda for the price of a BMW.
On a side note, my buddy messaged me yesterday at 12 noon to tell me he got 3rd row pavillions for the Michigan show, so there are some people that Frontgate did right by.
mullysalt
Junior Boarder

#132649 2 years, 7 months ago
Still nothing from Frontgate. I hope they make this right or else they make TM look like a kind company.
anahata25
Fresh Boarder

#132745 2 years, 7 months ago
It seems the venue at Meadow Brook has just a tiny strip of lawn in the back -- at least according to the map/photo at the TM site. On the other hand, the Pavillion is huge. Seems FG is not selling lawn tickets at all. I'm guessing there will be some $30 lawn tickets from TM tomorrow, but they'll sell out pretty quick, as it seems so small.
intense8
Junior Boarder
If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind

#132756 2 years, 7 months ago
I got lawn tixs from Frontgate. What a joke that process was. Do we need a code for TM today? If so, could someone share?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds